This has been bothering me

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
I am like psl3 pretty damn ugly but had girls crushing on me. Why? What is the explanation?

Tenor 3

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
PSL3 according to who?

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
I'm also a 3 or 4/10 and when I was in school some girls were interested in me despite me being ugly and high inhib.
Two girls asked me to go to the cinema, one asked me if she could meet me at my home and my hs oneitis always smiled at me and laughed at anything I said, initiated conversations and talked about me, so she might have been interested too.
I rejected all of them because I thought they were pranking me. Later I realized they weren't.
You probably have features that they like, for example your voice, or the fact that you're different than all the others.
I was the only outcast in school

I'm also a 3 or 4/10 and when I was in school some girls were interested in me despite me being ugly and high inhib.
Two girls asked me to go to the cinema, one asked me if she could meet me at my home and my hs oneitis always smiled at me and laughed at anything I said, initiated conversations and talked about me, so she might have been interested too.
I rejected all of them because I thought they were pranking me. Later I realized they weren't.
You probably have features that they like, for example your voice, or the fact that you're different than all the others.
I was the only outcast in school
Same this foid kept wanting to call me or text me but i brush her off thinking she wanted me as an orbiter. I feel so dumb now.

Heres is a pic of one of them texting me now. I feel confused.

Attachments

• ABAC436C-DCF0-4B85-8A44-7B684CED448C.jpeg
    ABAC436C-DCF0-4B85-8A44-7B684CED448C.jpeg
    79.2 KB · Views: 3
Same this foid kept wanting to call me or text me but i brush her off thinking she wanted me as an orbiter. I feel so dumb now.

Heres is a pic of one of them texting me now. I feel confused.
0a1