why you always lying noragami aragoto GIF

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, IAMNOTANINCEL and moggathon
Women are so cruel ISTg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 53670
She's uglier than a ogre

they always have to gaslight the fellow girlies
i was browsing on reddit looksmaxing advice subreddit cause i felt there was too much cope there and i wanted to put sense into it
i saw a post of a foid who WAS FAT asking if she looked fat, i told her she did look fat, got downvoted to dharavi and a bunch of replies from foids saying "lol like you look any better incel 🙄 you dont look fat at all girly youre so pretty! slay!" (also most comments from women were like this)

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and GabachoCopium
i was browsing on reddit looksmaxing advice subreddit cause i felt there was too much cope there and i wanted to put sense into it
i saw a post of a foid who WAS FAT asking if she looked fat, i told her she did look fat, got downvoted to dharavi and a bunch of replies from foids saying "lol like you look any better incel 🙄 you dont look fat at all girly youre so pretty! slay!" (also most comments from women were like this)
Reason #2828382 why I hate foids

I thought it was an ugly morph of @Iasacrko

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: timid and IAMNOTANINCEL
I don’t want to read

• WTF
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
pablo has to step in

I don’t want to read
During a browsing session on Reddit's looksmaxing advice subreddit, the author encounters a fat woman asking if she looked fat, the author was too honest in his answer, which led to a series of downvotes and opposing dishonest comments from women.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon and PsychoDsk