This height meme from twitter is far from truth

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

No you won't get girls wet by just being 6'3 if you are an ugly skinny nerd.
@AspiringMogger @cytoplasm

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: trueceI, Timmy, Soychadcell and 9 others
bump i see tall people every time and noone notices them its over if ur not a psl god

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and humanoidsub7
its over if ur not a psl god
Idk what to say
I'm no more blackpilled now I just want to enjoy life and don't want looks to interfere in the quality of it.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 39145
Idk what to say
I'm no more blackpilled now I just want to enjoy life and don't want looks to interfere in the quality of it.
lol delete ur acc then, this site is legit for looks as you know that. you will always think of looks just get away from this site g

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
you will realize in real life some people care abt looks some dont, everyones different

View attachment 2980133
No you won't get girls wet by just being 6'3 if you are an ugly skinny nerd.
@AspiringMogger @cytoplasm
A meme probably made by an american, where the average is a fat 5'9 so being skinny and 6'3 makes you chadlite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Haydez, AspiringMogger and 3 others
A meme probably made by an american, where the average is a fat 5'9 so being skinny and 6'3 makes you chadlite
No way you made it your PFP. I want credit in your signature. Something like “I’d sincerely like to thanks AspiringMogger, for this PFP”. Or something like that. Just for a week

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and 5.5psl
Idk what to say
:feelsyay:

• +1
So tiresome having this discussion for the 87437821748389214783127894378921th time.

Women are not identical in their preferences. Some women (especially short ones) will throw themselves at any man who's tall enough, so long as he's not deformed. Other women will prefer a man who's 5'10 with MM face. Just like some men prefer body and others prefer face. There is no specific formula to attract 100% of women.

• +1
  • +1