Reactions: diggbicc, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 1973
White > Black > Latino > Arab > Asian > Indian

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Last edited:
He claims Blacks

have it the hardest.

This segment is BASED as fuck!

That's because Indians are so invisble he dosn't even acknowledge their existance

I have never in my life even heard of anything close to oh he's a nice looking indian guy or omg look at that chadpreet.

That's because Indians are so invisble he dosn't even acknowledge their existance

I have never in my life even heard of anything close to oh he's a nice looking indian guy or omg look at that chadpreet.
Chadpreet do slay,

tho

Never seen one except in bollywood pictures tbh, must be like 1 in a million so like 1000 in India

Tbqh its true with whites as well half of them are bloody subhumans the only ones that are good are fenno nordids or the tronder nordids

Tbqh its true with whites as well half of them are bloody subhumans the only ones that are good are fenno nordids or the tronder nordids
80% of people I would see in a day are subhuman regardless of race. At least 40% of people are oldcels and a large majority of prime age people are obese.. that is without explaining ugly.

80% of people I would see in a day are subhuman regardless of race. At least 40% of people are oldcels and a large majority of prime age people are obese.. that is without explaining ugly.

I agree these Inferior subhumans should be killed off and the superior chads should be the norm fuark I want gene editing

• +1
Reactions: Pu33