This I why you are an introvert

The Grinch

The Grinch

💲 Get Lifetime VIP for $50 with coupon code
Being an introvert isn’t natural, there are 2 things that can cause introversion.

1. You have autism:

Autistic people often react sensitive to noises, smells, crowds, places, people… it’s a normal reaction from an autist to avoid social situations as much as possible, due to being overwhelmed by it.

2. You are ugly and self-aware:

If you are ugly and you are also fully aware of that fact, your natural reaction is to isolate yourself and avoid social situations, because you feel judged and you don’t like when someone looks at you because of that.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, rand anon, Vermilioncore and 3 others
3. You are an indian trying to seem cool on the anime discord server

Tfw you're both :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and 97baHater
Being an introvert isn’t natural, there are 2 things that can cause introversion.

1. You have autism:

Autistic people often react sensitive to noises, smells, crowds, places, people… it’s a normal reaction from an autist to avoid social situations as much as possible, due to being overwhelmed by it.

If you are ugly and you are also fully aware of that fact, your natural reaction is to isolate yourself and avoid social situations, because you feel judged and you don’t like when someone looks at you because of that.
True i have both exactly

up to 40% of people are introverts, doubt all of them are autistic or ugly

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and Klasik616
Often ugly people develop autistic tendencies even tough they are not autistic by nature, due to the difficult life circumstances
I'm diagnosed

• So Sad
Reactions: 97baHater
up to 40% of people are introverts, doubt all of them are autistic or ugly
Introversion is unnatural and should not be viewed as normal, because it’s not. Most people who call themselves introvert just have social anxiety or some other issues, it’s not normal and I’m not talking to judge, if you’re an introvert you should at least try to become a normal human, because you weren’t born introverted, unless you were born severely autistic, then there’s nothing you can do and just have to find ways to cope somehow

I really I'm, everytime I'm around subhumans I become giga extroverted and then insanely high inhib around moggers

the way to be less inhib is to inject testosterone and do flips off cliffs into water

this is the only way

Somewhat agree but carl jung believes that introversion and extroversion is how much time you spend in the mind vs the outer world. I think many people are genetically predisposed to be introverted. Bunch of attractive introverts out there. However yes a lot of the time introverts are just normal people who are scared of being ostracized and become awkward

Introversion is unnatural and should not be viewed as normal, because it’s not. Most people who call themselves introvert just have social anxiety or some other issues, it’s not normal and I’m not talking to judge, if you’re an introvert you can train yourself to become a normal human again, because you weren’t born introverted, unless you were born severely autistic, then there’s nothing you can do and just have to find ways to cope somehow
introversion isnt being shy or awkward idiot

if social activity drains your energy levels, youre an introvert

if alone time drains you, youre an extravert

its completely normal and most people are somewhat introverted

introversion isnt being shy or awkward idiot

if social activity drains your energy levels, youre an introvert
If social activity in general stresses you out, it means something is wrong with you.

Look guys, don’t get mad, cause I’m not trying to attack anyone, this is a black pill forum and we should not feed each others delusions

Most introverts have some trauma because of bullying during childhood or they got abused by their parents, so they have a fear towards people in general and in order to protect themselves from getting hurt, they simply avoid people. They weren’t born like that, they adapted this mentality as a surviving tactics, but it’s harmful in long term and therefore every introvert should not accept being like that, or else he will just suffer even more

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
If social activity in general stresses you out, it means something is wrong with you.
if its merely energy draining its nothing to worry about

if it stresses you out in terms of real anxiety i agree its not normal