This interview of Meeks is actually interesting AF

Effortless

Effortless

10/10 Confirmed

Good for him tbh

From gang banging to banging a billionaire daughter and becoming rich because of a mug shot of his FACE.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2227, Jagged0 and 1 other person
hqdefault.jpg

did not expect him to sound like that

He took advantage of it to the fullest

I can’t blame him

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Jagged0
everything about his story encapsulates looks theory in a nutshell

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Effortless and Deleted member 3045
So why do we only have one Meeks we know of?
What are you trying to say? GL guys get advantages in life was my point, more opportunities career wise and in their personal life as well. Do you not understand viral marketing? You can't have all the same circumstances come together for every gl guy in the world like having a mugshot go national thus boosting market value to sign as a model. Are you low iq?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3045 and Effortless
So why do we only have one Meeks we know of?
First of all meeks is ridiculously good looking and there's tremendous amount of luck involved. It's like the guy that came up wtih flappy bird and made 50K a day.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
did not expect him to sound like that

Yeah right

His story is interesting AF too, getting shot 5 times then getting jumped 6 days later wtf

What are you trying to say? GL guys get advantages in life was my point, more opportunities career wise and in their personal life as well. Do you not understand viral marketing? You can't have all the same circumstances come together for every gl guy in the world like having a mugshot go national thus boosting market value to sign as a model. Are you low iq?
That's fair and all, I didnt read ur post correctly. I thought you were one of those autists who thought being gl = everything will come together even if you try to fail

Last edited: