This Is 10/10 stacy

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240528 183721

No Megan roche and Adriana lima jfl closeted faggots want a tranny woman with men's jaws and Blue hunter eyes. Just buy a dildo and ask for pegging to a domina

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, murdah, Gargantuan and 19 others
This is a 6,5/10.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, deepfuckingvalue, Deprived and 6 others
MTB

• +1
Reactions: mb2007, borntosuffer, tombradylover and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, Clqs, nope and 32 others
High MTB

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon and JeSuisLempereu
just say you like men pal. you prefer masc features over giga feminine features like doe eyes, small cute noses and round jaws.
IMG 8617
This is a 10/10.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, rand anon, infini and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Shit ratios, man's jaw. The rest Is ok but the OP fogs
Nah no chance. You’re delusional if you think that. Objectively not even close.

ltb

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
View attachment 2950110

No Megan roche and Adriana lima jfl closeted faggots want a tranny woman with men's jaws and Blue hunter eyes. Just buy a dildo and ask for pegging to a domina
That pic: weak HTB at best. Don't lower your standards that much.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
That pic: weak HTB at best.
Not really, she's peak feminine stacy. If you think Stacy needs robust masc jaw and Blue hunterzzzzz eyes then yes she's not one

No you can't rate women, probably got oneitis Just because She shows feet lmao
True.

If you wouldn’t lick her feet you’re low T. Come on…

BPD whore

avi fogs

• JFL
Reactions: Mainstream
Not really, she's peak feminine stacy. If you think Stacy needs robust masc jaw and Blue hunterzzzzz eyes then yes she's not one
I didn't say that but she is kinda cute, that's why I say weak HTB at best on that pic. That mole ruins her too. She doesn't looks like she frauds with makeup so maybe in motion looks better. Anyways, judging the looks of a person by one pic is not very accurate.

Mmm no they stink. WTF Is feet fetish. Third most ugly body part behind vagina and anus.
I will send some packs of Testosterone to italy. Don’t worry it’s almost packed in and ready to go your way.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL
does she mog my oneiti

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Mtns can easily pull her and not even rich ones
The delusions. She follows vinnie hacker and doesn't post any pics with other men

• JFL
Nah. You can go to Miami, Rio De Janeiro, and Medellin right now and find a bunch of women who fog her with ease.

She's still kinda cute though and I agree that a number of IG models look very tranny-adjacent.

The delusions. She follows vinnie hacker and doesn't post any pics with other men
Lol so do manyyyyy girls, this doesnt make her special

Lol so do manyyyyy girls, this doesnt make her special
No She has 3000 followers and 40 follows jfl if you think She gets pulled by mtns. She requires guys like vinnie hacker

• JFL
No She has 3000 followers and 40 follows jfl if you think She gets pulled by mtns. She requires guys like vinnie hacker
The very blackpill is that this low mtb with nothing special can get 4k thirsty followers

her followers wont be like an influencer full of chads, girls and jbs looking up to her, its obv all thirsty old men

The very blackpill is that this low mtb with nothing special can get 4k thirsty followers

her followers wont be like an influencer full of chads, girls and jbs looking up to her, its obv all thirsty old men
Nope it's mostly gymcelled HTNs lmao you're underrating her because you want her. I've been there too

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and try2beme
Nope it's mostly gymcelled HTNs lmao you're underrating her because you want her. I've been there too
Maybe shes hot in italy, not in the UK.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, AspiringMogger and the BULL
@the BULL this is dead ass your looksmatch. I’ve only ever piped one Italian girl and she looked way better than this one. You can honestly do better bro

@the BULL this is dead ass your looksmatch. I’ve only ever piped one Italian girl and she looked way better than this one. You can honestly do better bro
Idk this forum taste Is ass so i wouldn't be so sure about that. If she's my looksmatch how am i supposed to do Better? She's not imo she's genetically superior compared to me

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and AspiringMogger
Idk this forum taste Is ass so i wouldn't be so sure about that. If she's my looksmatch how am i supposed to do Better? She's not imo she's genetically superior compared to me
You mog her ffs. She is mid MTB u are high MTN or HTN if softmaxxed

• JFL
You mog her ffs. She is mid MTB u are high MTN or HTN if softmaxxed
No Bro it's impossible to mog her. I declare defeat. White flag. Destined to mop the floor where She walks on.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, Manletmachine and try2beme
Blud has literally farmed reacts with this image on multiple posts thanks for the method OG!!!!
That Is literally true though. Drago Is some weird incel with a roblox skull worshipped by homosexuals while Op Is a pretty feminine stacy. I've never seen a single girl Say drago Is good looking only men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and Diarrhoea
I think she looks ass bro, you could do better innit