This Is a face that has the city on a leash

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20230613 030127

A selfie like this Is enough to match with majority of the hottest girls in an area and make them lust for you
I could make every mtb run to my house but i keep It real and only go for HTBs and stacylites

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: overtier1011, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 22918 and 30 others
keep mogging 🤙

• Love it
Reactions: bloomercel
Although u should go to sleep now isn’t it like 3am

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, TsarTsar444, the BULL and 1 other person
main-qimg-c30a32c1d31d88e43358b14bdad62a2d-lq

A selfie like this Is enough to match with majority of the hottest girls in an area and make them lust for you

main-qimg-07e1f35c3ddee2605b77cfc9ad93980d-lq

I could make every mtb run to my house but i keep It real and only go for HTBs and stacylites

fat honey boo boo GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Gargantuan, overtier1011 and 15 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: It'snotover, SurgeryEnjoyer, bloomercel and 2 others
main-qimg-c30a32c1d31d88e43358b14bdad62a2d-lq

fat honey boo boo GIF
Mf it’s nearly 5 am for u!

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Tomorrow is a holiday in Finland. I can happily rot here till morning :feelscry:

Sad Kids GIF by South Park
Ur sleep schedule is beyond fucked in that case

• +1
No wonder ur a 5’10 manlet

• JFL
You look like an average Italian plumber with fucked up teeth and can’t even get your grandma to give you a compliment. Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 23558 and 17 others
You look like an average Italian plumber with fucked up teeth and can’t even get your grandma to give you a compliment. Get a grip on reality, you’re 30 with 0 accomplishments, no social life, and will most likely end up rotting in a small village working for some farmer peeling off cow shit on their property for a few tomatoes
Bro thinks he’s @averagejoe

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30667, buckchadley31, User49 and 4 others
Screenshot 2023 06 23 at 43013

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i only read cope
the leash is very tight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 30667 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: overtier1011, It'snotover, Johanjohan and 1 other person
Not a bad life, he could just buy those 1 dollar cave villas in Sicily and work semi frequently with tending some overgrown grass and shooting the incoming refugee boats on the coast

• JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 30667, Deleted member 28691 and 2 others
View attachment 2275604

Mogs my selfie as expected.

aFxianS.jpeg

As you can tell me and @the BULL both took a very NT selfie with a good NT facial expression that oozes sex appeal and confidence.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and the BULL
View attachment 2275604

The picture hadn't even loaded yet and I already knew it was gonna be your own picture. :feelskek:

• JFL
U should start using photoshop too, then u might... but it will depend whose photoshop skill is better :feelscry:
even with photoshop his bad genetic base remains
long midface, no zygos, no FWHR no lips
i don't have all those failos i just mog him
Luuul

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 30667, bloomercel and 3 others
Brutal, but i hate to sleep, its so fucking boring
100% - there's times where I hate having to go to sleep, wishing I could stay up, because falling asleep is a hassle in and of itself sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Mogs my selfie as expected.

aFxianS.jpeg

As you can tell me and @the BULL both took a very NT selfie with a good NT facial expression that oozes sex appeal and confidence.

Xangsane alt detected.

• JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, buckchadley31 and Bushman
11am, which is eh not bad, used to be 2-3pm in the winter
And when do u go to sleep. Don’t u gymmax or anything? Surely u feel tired and weak

• +1
Idk why u guys hating on sleeping. Dreaming mogs

And when do u go to sleep. Don’t u gymmax or anything? Surely u feel tired and weak
3am-6am usually, so 5-8 hours. But its mostly 6 hours on average.

No such thing as fatigue with meth boyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
Its the process of falling asleep which takes 30 minutes for me on average and its boring and anxiety inducing from ironically being nervous that I won't be able to fall asleep even after 30 minutes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Damn this community feels so small at times since I recognize practically more than half of these usernames lol. Brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan, TsarTsar444 and the BULL
i'm going to die anyway i couldn't walk the whole day and i cummed in my underwear without doing nothign

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 20399
View attachment 2275604

You look ethnic...

Built for BBC

the duke of veneto

Emperor and Autocrat of all Italy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: User49, bloomercel, Johanjohan and 2 others
Its the process of falling asleep which takes 30 minutes for me on average and its boring and anxiety inducing from ironically being nervous that I won't be able to fall asleep even after 30 minutes
Just listen to asmr bro

• JFL
View attachment 2275604

Better looking than prime Chico

Brutal, but i hate to sleep, its so fucking boring
Nigga wat. How is that even possible you're either unconscious or dreaming. Its opposite for me its the only time actual meaningful things are happening for me (at least mentally)

Nigga wat. How is that even possible you're either unconscious or dreaming. Its opposite for me its the only time actual meaningful things are happening for me (at least mentally)

+ My zoomer stress crisis sensitive brain when im left alone with only my thoughts

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
3249271 IMG 20230115 190529

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
+ My zoomer stress crisis sensitive brain when im left alone with only my thoughts
It’s ur drug abuse causing this. Drop the Ritalin or meth or whatever and you’ll be more relaxed. I used to get fear of not going asleep too

• +1
Just listen to asmr bro
Its boring af, my brain is overactive, im constantly role playing as the greatest philosophers of our known written history every time i am not with my phone, i would go insane if i didn't have my sweet dopamine blue light screen to keep me company

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 23558, Kater Maxxing and 1 other person