• WTF
Reactions: wollet2, Gargantuan, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lars, FailedNormieManlet and aBetterMii
Nobody even posts memes what are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 16275, Erik-Jón and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Deleted member 14693, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
This is a meme megathread now!

Send based memes :ogre::ogre::ogre:!!!

This is a meme megathread now!

Send based memes :ogre::ogre::ogre:!!!
I thought this site was clever then i joined tik tok and I realized everything was stolen

• So Sad
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Of course its mostly normies, With the blackpill becoming more and more mainstream, normies are obviously gonna find it, which will mean more and more memes and normie stuff on websites like these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and FailedNormieManlet
Of course its mostly normies, With the blackpill becoming more and more mainstream, normies are obviously gonna find it, which will mean more and more memes and normie stuff on websites like these
Everything on this site is stolen feom normies

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Women standards, and of course, low to mid average normies don't stand a chance nowadays. It is what it is.

Honestly, I don't blame the contrary sex but it is wiser to acknowledge the truth about their nature rather than blaming them non-stop, maybe a few times it's okay but you get my point. Giving up seems the way to go for most of us, but the desire of experiencing relationships, most surely, will last for your whole adulthood, whether you like it or not; better find a good (and healthy?) cope to stick with for the long run, and maintain our sanity at all costs.

Some don't do the cut on the dating market, and sadly, I'm one of the few unlucky ones. The positive aspect is the happiness you feel when reading about others' progress (especially the non-NT struggling ones) tbh.

Last edited:
Every meme here is stolen from tik tok or reddit
What is this projecting bullshit, I’ve posted many memes here which I made myself and so have other users.

Every meme here is stolen from tik tok or reddit
Here, have some heckin' wholesome leddit videos.

I doubt it
So @N0RTH , @RichardSpencel , @cloUder haven’t? Just ignore @Acnno @thecel was making his own game @SunniMogger (brb) @goat2x @DharkDC @looksmaxxer234 @MentalcelTyronelite kjsbj and many more theory

You’re just uncreative and projecting, funnily enough this one I made suits you perfectly.
771DFB58 B016 4D3A A795 14B41D9DCE3B

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, DharkDC, Deleted member 12234 and 1 other person
So @N0RTH , @RichardSpencel , @cloUder haven’t? Just ignore @Acnno @thecel was making his own game @SunniMogger (brb) @goat2x @DharkDC @looksmaxxer234 @MentalcelTyronelite kjsbj and many more theory

You’re just uncreative and projecting, funnily enough this one I made suits you perfectly.
View attachment 1788435
Dont remember memes from them