D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken

That your itis?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Suimaxxer, the BULL and BongMog
Dude. Look at those legs holy shit!

This guy is a fucking Chad that goes out with legit MTBs with Stacy bodies. And yet he keeps crying on this forum.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ominion, Deleted member 24278, exo and 6 others
Dude. Look at those legs holy shit!

This guy is a fucking Chad that goes out with legit MTBs with Stacy bodies. And yet he keeps crying on this forum.
my oneitis fogs this bitch to oblivion. she was also 100x more well adjusted and cared about me. also didnt stink. and what did i do? i panicked and gave up on her

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and the BULL
my oneitis fogs this bitch to oblivion. she was also 100x more well adjusted and cared about me. also didnt stink. and what did i do? i panicked and gave up on her
Dude if your oneitis fogs them into oblivion, that's even better. It means even better looking girls like you. These girls all like the way you look dude!

You are a pure mentalcel I wish you know that. Your weak mentality, unironically causes you this inceldom. You unironically need PuA training to at least learn what you should do. Then you'll gain confidence once you achieve lays. Then your job will be even easier. Why haven't you taken my advice already?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Deleted member 22918, rooman and 1 other person
Dude if your oneitis fogs them into oblivion, that's even better. It means even better looking girls like you. These girls all like the way you look dude!

You are a pure mentalcel I wish you know that. Your weak mentality, unironically causes you this inceldom. You unironically need PuA training to at least learn what you should do. Then you'll gain confidence once you achieve lays. Then your job will be even easier. Why haven't you taken my advice already?
Because he's an old incel Who lives with his dad. Even if he meets those girls he can't do anything, he's mentally scarred

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 28117
U fucked her?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278 and Deleted member 22918
Because he's an old incel Who lives with his dad. Even if he meets those girls he can't do anything, he's mentally scarred
That's right. But he can cure himself of these scars. The only way he will feel good going, is forward.

Dude if your oneitis fogs them into oblivion, that's even better. It means even better looking girls like you.
my oneitis only liked me because i was like her in some ways

You are a pure mentalcel I wish you know that. Your weak mentality, unironically causes you this inceldom.
nothing to do with my mentality. you'd be surprised at how i acted with this bitch. even i am surprised.

ltr and have sex everyday and sleep between those big legs
i wont do shit lol. this bitch is a nutcase anyway and her neurotransmitters are fried

my oneitis only liked me because i was like her in some ways

nothing to do with my mentality. you'd be surprised at how i acted with this bitch. even i am surprised.
It's not about how aggressive you are only. You still need finesse. Learn some routines. Learn some basic teasy flirting. Learn how to pull. Let the methoda do some of the work for you. Maybe Chad doesn't need them, but mid-high tier normies do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 21735
i have the best personality on the planet

U fucked her?
no you dumbass do you think i would be on this shithole if i did? bitch treated me worse than my oneitis. that girl was a fucking angel dammit

no you dumbass do you think i would be on this shithole if i did? bitch treated me worse than my oneitis. that girl was a fucking angel dammit
U dated her?

It's not about how aggressive you are only. You still need finesse. Learn some routines. Learn some basic teasy flirting. Learn how to pull. Let the methoda do some of the work for you. Maybe Chad doesn't need them, but mid-high tier normies do.
just world fallacy

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
That's right. But he can cure himself of these scars. The only way he will feel good going, is forward.
You can't Just cure that. He's still an incel that lives with his dad when he talks to those girls. It's his persona

It's not about that. You're Just vulnerable, you cannot feel alpha
i was very alpha with her. sadly she didnt give a shit. probably didnt even wanna meet me to begin with

You can't Just cure that. He's still an incel that lives with his dad when he talks to those girls. It's his persona
It is not easy, but he e hsa chance so he should at least try. It's way worse to not try.

i was very alpha with her. sadly she didnt give a shit. probably didnt even wanna meet me to begin with
You Just have Toy face. They love make you believe you're all that Just for nothing

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
You and alpha can not exist in the same paragraph, let alone sentence.

You and alpha can not exist in the same paragraph, let alone sentence.
cope. i have it. dont you remember those threads i made about how me and my oneitis are the same? thats cuz we are. i have as much dark triad in me as she

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and the BULL
cope. i have it. dont you remember those threads i made about how me and my oneitis are the same? thats cuz we are. i have as much dark triad in me as she
Lol dude. You are same in the sense that you're two sides of a coin. You are like the complete opposite of a dark triad.

Every dark triad begins with victimhood. Then you turn all that hurt into antagonism over time and train yourself. You seem to be perma stuck in the victim phase.

He can't find a job he's unemployable
Why? Because, say; he works in a coffee shop that he would fall in love with every one of female customers? Imagine how many threads this guy would make then lol.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Why? Because, say; he works in a coffee shop that he would fall in love with every one of female customers? Imagine how many threads this guy would make then lol.
Idk Bro, maybe employers know that beforehand and reject him

Idk Bro, maybe employers know that beforehand and reject him
Well he could be hired too, ironically. Look at him being a Chad, legit pulling crazy hotties from tinder every week.

But then he would be fired within days when he would confess his love to his manyitis customers.

yeah once lol. my oneitis on the other hand wanted to go out with me again
U fucking bastard u dated this chick and u stil complain about ur fucking oneitis? What a dumb motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
U fucking bastard u dated this chick and u stil complain about ur fucking oneitis? What a dumb motherfucker
i didnt have sex with her lol. my oneitis liked me more

• JFL
You are same in the sense that you're two sides of a coin. You are like the complete opposite of a dark triad.
i was very dark triad with this bitch because i had no emotional attachments to her

Every dark triad begins with victimhood. Then you turn all that hurt into antagonism over time and train yourself. You seem to be perma stuck in the victim phase.
looks issue buddy boyo. bitch never saw me sexualll

i would have slayed her if i was more experienced.
??? do you really think women care about this stuff?? they just get wet and get naked on your bed just like that

??? do you really think women care about this stuff?? they just get wet and get naked on your bed just like that
all i had to do was ignore her shit lol

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 21735