This is actually a huge halo

Azonin

Azonin

6'3 white brokie
So assuming that you're at least HTN or have some sort of appeal to women such as your beautiful face or mogging height,

Women get excited even more when they realize that their crush or a boy she likes has "low standards", she's thinking to herself "now that I have a foot in the door I can play my game" where she might test you by not messaging you or playing hard to get, which you know what to do in that case. But only if you like her back

A lot of guys think that openly having "reasonably high standards" when you're attractive is gonna make a girl wet when its actually the opposite. @BigJimsWornOutTires

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, overdose and raleqtambrobret
tl;dr if you're good looking say that you have low standards, that's a big halo

Just dumpster dive for a halo theory

I'm mocking your thread, all this will achieve is lowering the image of you in her head.
If she thinks lower of you for having low standards despite being good looking, that just means that you're dodging a bullet (if you do find out)

My argument is that, like I said if you read the thread, if you like her back, she will be motivated in pursuing you since sometimes girls think of guys as "out of their league" and totally give up on trying to be with them despite being wet for them and having a crush.

• JFL
Reactions: HTNcutecel and raleqtambrobret
If she thinks lower of you for having low standards despite being good looking, that just means that you're dodging a bullet (if you do find out)

My argument is that, like I said if you read the thread, if you like her back, she will be motivated in pursuing you since sometimes girls think of guys as "out of their league" and totally give up on trying to be with them despite being wet for them and having a crush.
Stop using all this punctuation, you don't know how to use it well it literally makes your messages harder to read.

Also, if that is your point, why the fuck would you lower your standards? :lul::lul:
Just show interest in her, if you're good-looking that's all she would want from you in the 1st place.

I'm mocking your thread, all this will achieve is lowering the image of you in her head.
To add, I'm not saying say things like "I would date a fat ugly girl who doesn't shower" jesus christ

Just bluepilled shit that personality is what matters more, be suggestive about it rather than dropdead making yourself look bad

Or you can just say shit like "basic hygiene is important, not looking for fancy shit" type shit

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Stop using all this punctuation, you don't know how to use it well it literally makes your messages harder to read.

Also, if that is your point, why the fuck would you lower your standards? :lul::lul:
Just show interest in her, if you're good-looking that's all she would want from you in the 1st place.
I agree that some of my writing could have been summarised more, but you're still wrong.

You also aren't using it properly either whats ur point.

I am saying to show interest in her but in a particular way that I just mentioned to my previous reply to you

To add, I'm not saying say things like "I would date a fat ugly girl who doesn't shower" jesus christ

Just bluepilled shit that personality is what matters more, be suggestive about it rather than dropdead making yourself look bad

Or you can just say shit like "basic hygiene is important, not looking for fancy shit" type shit
Terrible advice.
You don't understand how much effort women put into their looks, they want it to be noticed.

Imagine spending 3 hours preparing for a date just for the guy to compliment your personality, just LOL.

Terrible advice.
You don't understand how much effort women put into their looks, they want it to be noticed.

Imagine spending 3 hours preparing for a date just for the guy to compliment your personality, just LOL.
Okay, you can say she looks pretty, I'm not saying don't do that.

I'm saying, have your standards lower than she expects, which will make her think that it's easier to get you which is a good thing AT FIRST, you want the ball to start rolling and once it starts rolling you play a bit harder to get because she now knows she has a chance.

essentially from what i gathered from this post,
good looking with low standards = halo
bad looking with or without standards = turn off

such ground breaking post man i didn’t know this tho

I agree that some of my writing could have been summarised more, but you're still wrong.

You also aren't using it properly either whats ur point.

I am saying to show interest in her but in a particular way that I just mentioned to my previous reply to you
Read my previous reply as well.
Complimenting a girl on her personality will NOT work well since it isn't even her personality.

Women can say anything & everything to cope but they all understand deep down all they have are their looks.
Completely ignoring their looks & instead spewing bluepilled bullshit will do nothing positive.

essentially from what i gathered from this post,
good looking with low standards = halo
bad looking with or without standards = turn off

such ground breaking post man i didn’t know this tho
That's an extreme oversimplification, and I didn't even say if you're bad looking don't have standards, just know how to game.

But the crux is basically that if youre AT LEAST a bit above average looking, have your standards lower than her expectation for the same reason that I've been explaining to the other retard on this thread.

• +1
Reactions: guilty
Okay, you can say she looks pretty, I'm not saying don't do that.

I'm saying, have your standards lower than she expects, which will make her think that it's easier to get you which is a good thing AT FIRST, you want the ball to start rolling and once it starts rolling you play a bit harder to get because she now knows she has a chance.
Right...
Forgot you were a Tatenigger.

"Conversation" ends here.

Read my previous reply as well.
Complimenting a girl on her personality will NOT work well since it isn't even her personality.

Women can say anything & everything to cope but they all understand deep down all they have are their looks.
Completely ignoring their looks & instead spewing bluepilled bullshit will do nothing positive.
That's why I said compliment her looks tf? I said nothing about completely ignoring it.

To repeat, I mean that a balance between having really low standards and your standards, slightly below what she expects but not to the point where it's an obvious turn off

That's an extreme oversimplification, and I didn't even say if you're bad looking don't have standards, just know how to game.

But the crux is basically that if youre AT LEAST a bit above average looking, have your standards lower than her expectation for the same reason that I've been explaining to the other retard on this thread.
i understand what you’re saying i just summarised it. don’t get me wrong, i do agree with what you’re saying, i just thought it was obvious tbh.

what substances are you on

i understand what you’re saying i just summarised it. don’t get me wrong, i do agree with what you’re saying, i just thought it was obvious tbh.
A better way to say it is that being bluepilled works if ur at least above average

you also oversimplified it its not a summary

• +1
Reactions: guilty
A better way to say it is that being bluepilled works if ur at least above average

you also oversimplified it its not a summary
being blue pilled does indeed work if you’re HTN+ that is valid. Again you’re stating the obvious mate

You’re just saying that htns should show interest in girls uglier than them? Bruh what are you on, if you’re gl why would you ever settle for less?????

being blue pilled does indeed work if you’re HTN+ that is valid. Again you’re stating the obvious mate
well not even "just bluepilled" im telling how

You’re just saying that htns should show interest in girls uglier than them? Bruh what are you on, if you’re gl why would you ever settle for less?????
Are you retarded? Let me clarify

What I said applies to good looking girls that are into you, the gist of it is that you express standards lower than she likely expects you to have so she can have a "foot in the door" mindset, so that she doesnt think that you are out of her league and not shoot her shot, obviously do it if you like her back

Yeah this theory of yours might have some sense to it but have you actually tried putting it in use? Have you ever spoken to a person of the opposite gender. Matter of fact have you spoken to anyone ever. How do you casually just tell someone that you have low standards. It makes you sound like a weirdo.
Also foids who think you have low standards as a htn usually wouldn’t be that attracted to you since you’re basically a manwhore atp.

Yeah this theory of yours might have some sense to it but have you actually tried putting it in use? Have you ever spoken to a person of the opposite gender. Matter of fact have you spoken to anyone ever. How do you casually just tell someone that you have low standards. It makes you sound like a weirdo.
Also foids who think you have low standards as a htn usually wouldn’t be that attracted to you since you’re basically a manwhore atp.
when i said that i didnt mean go up to the girl and say "hey so i have low standards", do you not know what charitability means?

You can suggest low standards in ways that I have already mentioned in this thread such as "being bluepilled" broadly speaking "personality is what matters" but also not being too low such as "you dont have to be pretty".

i dont talk to that many girls irl, only some i know but this works in theory.

when i said that i didnt mean go up to the girl and say "hey so i have low standards", do you not know what charitability means?

You can suggest low standards in ways that I have already mentioned in this thread such as "being bluepilled" broadly speaking "personality is what matters" but also not being too low such as "you dont have to be pretty".

i dont talk to that many girls irl, only some i know but this works in theory.
Bro why would you want to sound like an idiot in front of the hoes. IQ is what matters in life.
You’ll get more halo if you don’t even mention it and let her think that she’s looksmatched :feelsuhh:

Bro why would you want to sound like an idiot in front of the hoes. IQ is what matters in life.
You’ll get more halo if you don’t even mention it and let her think that she’s looksmatched :feelsuhh:
why let her think she's looksmatched? girls are hypergamous, you dont want her to think that

you want her to think youre above her league but also letting her "have a foot in the door" meaning its not impossible to get you, but of course balance matters you dont want to be too down bad like "oh yeah you can kiss me right now wanna have sex" thats dropdead retarded

it sounds like you are not following

So assuming that you're at least HTN or have some sort of appeal to women such as your beautiful face or mogging height,

Women get excited even more when they realize that their crush or a boy she likes has "low standards", she's thinking to herself "now that I have a foot in the door I can play my game" where she might test you by not messaging you or playing hard to get, which you know what to do in that case. But only if you like her back

A lot of guys think that openly having "reasonably high standards" when you're attractive is gonna make a girl wet when its actually the opposite. @BigJimsWornOutTires
Pussy's overinflated. It's the soul and personality prized.