This is alternative to online dating - how yesterday I spent few hours with unknown 4x 19 yo females

Chico Chicowski

Chico Chicowski

Kraken
This is a completely new situation for me - virgin, basically been socializing only for like 1 year <I'm 24>

I was standing with few friends in a club line - an insanely good place to meet people, everyone's talking to themselves, my high nt friends were approaching whores
The line was too long and club was too packed because of the corona meme so we went to the city center
In the middle of nowhere, we met 4x 19 freshmen female students

We spent together like 3-4 hours not knowing each other before
we made like 10 km going from night shop to night shop to buy alcohol, we went to the pub, etc
2 whores had boyfriends and 2 were single (boyfriends didn't come to the city - jfl)

The key to meet new people? social group/circle/social life

One of the whores with my friend:

120332379 374026887080140 3871587470913034937 n

ps Im wondering if curtains are the meme for 24 yo guy. One bitch that was completely drunk said that I look like Arthur from Shrek (it's basically over)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8608 and 7 others
This is a completely new situation for me - virgin, basically been socializing only for like 1 year <I'm 24>

I was standing with few friends in a club line - an insanely good place to meet people, everyone's talking to themselves, my high nt friends were approaching whores
The line was too long and club was too packed because of the corona meme so we went to the city center
In the middle of nowhere, we met 4x 19 freshmen female students

We spent together like 3-4 hours not knowing each other before
we made like 10 km going from night shop to night shop to buy alcohol, we went to the pub, etc
2 whores had boyfriends and 2 were single (boyfriends didn't come to the city - jfl)

The key to meet new people? social group/circle/social life

One of the whores with my friend:

View attachment 705851

ps Im wondering if curtains are the meme for 24 yo guy. One bitch that was completely drunk said that I look like Arthur from Shrek (it's basically over)
Fringe maxx or death in 2020.

6e2c92ff41ead422423ef94dd40ae748

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash, CsCurry, Lars and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, turkproducer and Danish_Retard
good looks bias - I would look like shit with that hairstyle imho
curtains are good, but its becoming memonic hairstyle and wonder if I'm not too old for that
Every hairstyle is a good looks bias lol. If you have a high hairline or are starting to get one fringe maxxing is needed.

You can also semi fringe maxx like Gandy did:
Ib EAxznqeDCt4ho6y30cAGbtpmycWsRo8Sv47YWXXw

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Curtains look comical without the face fringe always looks good

• +1
Reactions: Kekee
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
sounds like hell of a experience. i tried to do that once. couldn't buy alcohol and still can't but i thought i could pick up some older whores. didn't find anybody in the inner city except old people drinking

why does this sound so aggressive? “one of the whores” lmao
you wouldn't like to meet some of hoes drunk
there arent arabic golden women raised by men but whores raised by feminist
they are cucking boyfriends and behaving like whores

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
sounds like hell of a experience. i tried to do that once. couldn't buy alcohol and still can't but i thought i could pick up some older whores. didn't find anybody in the inner city except old people drinking
the key is:friends
you look like a weirdo if alone
in a group you could easily get a number <if high iq and can tell if she is interested>
and age doesn't matter theory 2020 strikes again
5 y difference is nothing and also 19 yo are already whores so u need to look for a wife under that like 16 yo

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
the key is:friends
you look like a weirdo if alone
in a group you could easily get a number <if high iq and can tell if she is interested>
and age doesn't matter theory 2020 strikes again
5 y difference is nothing and also 19 yo are already whores so u need to look for a wife under that like 16 yo
having attractive friends matter too. you can't pull it off with a group of unattractive geeks

having attractive friends matter too. you can't pull it off with a group of unattractive geeks
one the hand yes, but they cant be too good looking because u may look like shit next to them
its all about the balance and the luck etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
This. If you have non-NT, geeks or unattractive friends they wont be interested in girls and/or ruin interactions with them.

Never had a decent social circle tbh, brutal. STEM uni ruined me.

This. If you have non-NT, geeks or unattractive friends they wont be interested in girls and/or ruin interactions with them.

Never had a decent social circle tbh, brutal. STEM uni ruined me.
A missed experienced is killing me softly
it's insane how badly I feel as 24 yo post prime-time and not experiencing the best things In the past
When I'm with friends I'm on the one hand happy and laugh but on the other hand I feel depressed af because I know
what has been lost

• +1
Reactions: underwaterpipedreams and Deleted member 275
A missed experienced is killing me softly
it's insane how badly I feel as 24 yo post prime-time and not experiencing the best things In the past
When I'm with friends I'm on the one hand happy and laugh but on the other hand I feel depressed af because I know
what has been lost
I feel you man. Whenever I do socialize now and enjoy my time, I regret not having such experiences in the past because I realize this is what normal people experience all the time.

Can only hope it becomes better with time as you experience it more often and it becomes a new normal in your brain tbh. keep going

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
been yesterday to the club, friend added ig story with me, foids were asking who im
another method.