This is an incel forum

Acion

Acion

You're not based enough to be in this forum. You normies aren't welcome here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sportsmogger, deadstock, BroMinBoss and 9 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Klasik616 and ey88
I’m an incel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borntosuffer, n9wiff, BeanletMogger and 3 others
*failed normie forum

• +1
Reactions: swt, noobs, Klasik616 and 2 others
no this is a looksmaxxing forum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, n9wiff, Schizotypalcel and 3 others
Ban me if that’s the case

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion and nathan
atleast 70% of people here are normies who simply missed out and therefore feel out of place, they can easily become nt through social exposure

• +1
Reactions: gigell, nathan, 97baHater and 1 other person
atleast 70% of people here are normies who simply missed out and therefore feel out of place, they can easily become nt through social exposure
Aspergers, autists, schizoids with no friends, no jobs, no looks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, Acion and notsocommonthumb
Aspergers, autists, schizoids with no friends, no jobs, no looks.
nobody here has schizophrenia, no one here actually has autism excepts maybe a few and even then it would be very high functioning autism.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incelbhai and Klasik616
nobody here has schizophrenia, no one here actually has autism excepts maybe a few and even then it would be very high functioning autism.
Schizoid personality disorder is not schizophrenia like MVP has.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
its just an act, he has admitted so before
I don't think a normal human brain is cappable of failing logic and typing apparently nonsense sentences when in reality it makes sense to him, it's virtually impossible to fraud language in a rational way. He might have to be 140 IQ for that with a normal brain.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and notsocommonthumb
he is just a 37 year old virgin

• +1
yes this makes sense, its just weirdly written but its not nonsense

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
yes this makes sense, its just weirdly written but its not nonsense
I've seen him write more impressive shit like defining the infinite, the impossible, the probability but in a strange way is not like when you read a math or philosophy book. Def schizo

• Hmm...
I've seen him write more impressive shit like defining the infinite, the impossible, the probability but in a strange way is not like when you read a math or philosophy book. Def schizo
def not a schizo.

he prides himself in making "schizo ramblings" no schizophrenic would actively go out of their way to make posts that would be seen as schizo and pride themselves on it.

• +1
he prides himself in making "schizo ramblings" no schizophrenic would actively go out of their way to make posts that would be seen as schizo and pride themselves on it.
Why is he in the ward then?
Not like Gaston or ConfusedBolivian who are not mentally ill.

• +1
Why is he in the ward then?
Not like Gaston or ConfusedBolivian who are not mentally ill.
and even if he was in a ward a schizophrenic would not be in a ward for this long

• +1
@_MVP_ answer
i would beleive if mvp had high functioning autism, only because mvp watches speedruns of nintendo games. a guy from my middle school with autism did the same but with roblox games

literally diagnosed aspie lol, u would be surprised by how many ppl here prob are. Its not NT to obsess over looks like this
pm proof

• Hmm...
Reactions: nzvids
MVP isn't faking it, and in fact has been posting the same schtick since 2015. Almost a decade. This isn't the only forum he is on too.
still admitted he's just rambling, i dont think he is schizo, he is a cronically lonely man not a schizo

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, 97baHater and notsocommonthumb
still admitted he's just rambling, i dont think he is schizo, he is a cronically lonely man not a schizo
I failed the Asperger test did only 80/100 points to consider myself aspie but I got 0/10 in romantic encounters and 2/10 in interpersonal relationships. You haven't seen me how awkward I am around women and other people.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff and notsocommonthumb
I was thinking of a specific diagnosis

Autism doesn't tell us anything

From my my med training I'd probably diagnose him with delusions of grandeur but idk much about psychology

• +1
It wasn't this overrun with normies before the tiktokcel invasion

• +1
I'm not a looks only person. I don't even believe in the blackpill. I don't use the term normie to refer to appearance, but behavior. I acknowledge that inceldom has multiple causes beyond physical appearance. An incel is simply a male virgin

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and rand anon
to the guys having a discussion about me:

i am normal irl, i just dont talk much irl

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, notsocommonthumb, ProBono and 1 other person
I'm not a looks only person. I don't even believe in the blackpill. I don't use the term normie to refer to appearance, but behavior. I acknowledge that inceldom has multiple causes beyond physical appearance. An incel is simply a male virgin
nobody uses normie when talking aout looks