This is crazy to think about

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
How users older than I were experiencing life while I was still in the stardust

Like @wishIwasSalludon and @ElTruecel were probably being happy ah babies while I was like floating through the universe or whatever comes before birth bc I wasn’t born yet

Wtf?

That’s insane to think about

11 pm schizo thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lost_Soul, |Daddy_Zygos|, Bars and 7 others
Dude I need to smoke weed and think about this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air, ey88 and alurmo
5am schizo reply

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and cromagnon
@ElTruecel ur 19 right?

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and ElTruecel
You were born in 09 right? I remember 2009 and all the stuff I did. My first internet account is from late 2012 and I was browsing blackpilled spaces during early Covid

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, |Daddy_Zygos|, User28823 and 2 others
Jfl that you thought about this with .org users and not with your family or something

• JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TechnoBoss, irkkedmulatto and 3 others
How users older than I were experiencing life while I was still in the stardust

Like @wishIwasSalludon and @ElTruecel were probably being happy ah babies while I was like floating through the universe or whatever comes before birth bc I wasn’t born yet

Wtf?

That’s insane to think about

11 pm schizo thoughts
i think abt it alot tbh
most of my thoughts are if there's eternity or not
bc maybe technology can get so advanced we just live for forever I guess
but I think its better not to dwell deeper in those thoughts

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ElTruecel, ey88 and 1 other person
You were born in 09 right? I remember 2009 and all the stuff I did. My first internet account is from late 2012 and I was browsing blackpilled spaces during early Covid
Yes, and I wasn’t even born while u were experiencing things. You were living life while I wasn’t born yet

But what was life like for me before that, was I experiencing anything?

Or was it just nothingness

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Like @
wishIwasSalludon
@wishIwasSalludon was probably being a happy ah baby while I was like floating through the universe or whatever comes before birth bc I wasn’t born yet
I was there when you were a baby lemme find a pic real quick

IMG 6133

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Photo of me holding you and @ElTruecel

IMG 6134

God y’all have grown up so fast

• JFL
IMG 2764

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and cromagnon
Yes, and I wasn’t even born while u were experiencing things. You were living life while I wasn’t born yet
There are people like @OldRooster @RichmondBread who were like 30+ when I was born.
But what was life like for me before that, was I experiencing anything?

Or was it just nothingness
Depends on ur belief
Photo of me holding you and @ElTruecel

View attachment 3174363

God y’all have grown up so fast
tales from the preschool nigga I had hair on my balls before you even said your first word :forcedsmile:
wow i really remember the most stupid shit
Are we the same age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
Depends on ur belief

tales from the preschool nigga I had hair on my balls before you even said your first word :forcedsmile:
@cromagnon why did you like this reply:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and ElTruecel
Emba on .is is. He’s confirmed 62 and has told some stories about his past
I love how you know literally everything like you’re like a walking encyclopedia

Hey eltruecel what is the diameter of masters left toe?

You: 22cm

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wishIwasSalludon
in 2009 i found a T shirt someone wiped their ass with inside my new house i just moved to

• JFL
in 2009 i found a T shirt someone wiped their ass with inside my new house i just moved to
While that happened I was floating through the void

I love how you know literally everything like you’re like a walking encyclopedia

Hey eltruecel what is the diameter of masters left toe?

You: 22cm
it’s over unless it’s bomer

• +1
Interesting guy, literally older than my parents rofl

• +1
Being born in 09 is wild let alone rotting here. Im 19 but I don't remember anything during that year.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, TechnoBoss and cromagnon
Being born in 09 is wild let alone rotting here. Im 19 but I don't remember anything during that year.
Bruh how’d that wild I can’t control when my parents had sex :lul:

Also I don’t rot here it’s basically just my social media. I would’ve been dojng the same thing just with games instead and I’ve been gaining knowledge here tbh so I see it as a net positive

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
Bruh how’d that wild I can’t control when my parents had sex :lul:

Also I don’t rot here it’s basically just my social media. I would’ve been dojng the same thing just with games instead and I’ve been gaining knowledge here tbh so I see it as a net positive
IDK i just cant imagine what its like to be a high school sophmore rn, shit felt ages ago and wasnt even that long ago. But weed plays a role in this, its been effecting my memory poorly recently.

Not a terrible thing, but ideally some of this time would be more productive. Joined in may and already a red cell:feelsping:

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and cromagnon
IDK i just cant imagine what its like to be a high school sophmore rn, shit felt ages ago and wasnt even that long ago. But weed plays a role in this, its been effecting my memory poorly recently.

Not a terrible thing, but ideally some of this time would be more productive. Joined in may and already a red cell:feelsping:
Probably but I’ve ascended a good amount because of it so my life quality has increased

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ChadL1te
Probably but I’ve ascended a good amount because of it so my life quality has increased
Nice, what looksmaxes did you do? Ive ascended a LOT in 2.5 years but actually not many things were things I learned here rolf

• +1
Nice, what looksmaxes did you do? Ive ascended a LOT in 2.5 years but actually not many things were things I learned here rolf
Basic softmaxxing

Frauding

Squinting (not too hard obviously but enough for the slight PSL increase) I feel has increased my appeal a bit, I looked so prey and helpless before snd I guess this has sort of masculined my face a bit

Biggest one is getting lean. I have a pretty good bone structure but I looked absolutely subhuman beforehand due to the fat lard rolls covering up my entire face

I’ve been getting lean for like a month or so now with some breaks in between bc of vacation and have seen some nice changes

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and ChadL1te
There are people like @OldRooster @RichmondBread who were like 30+ when I was born.

Depends on ur belief

Are we the same age?
You were born in 2010?

I was gonna call born in 09 baby tier and then I realized I talked to girls born then :forcedsmile:

• JFL