This is for bloat and leanness copers

RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

Nigga is 4% bodyfat yet has no jaw. If u don’t have bones at 16% bf it’s over for u

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Costcosuperstore and Klasik616
Imagine having no hollow cheeks at 4% bf. Brutal

Yeah no. I look angular as fuck when lean and when i gain like 2 pounds i turn into a bloated subhuman. I can show proof in pms

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Amadeus
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and dervw4cenks
It’s ok we can’t all b bonemoggers
Lol literally when i send people my face they say my bones carry me and my soft features are lacking. Legit it's the opposite

This is what most ppl say when i send my face

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-06-08 at 9.43.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-06-08 at 9.43.58 PM.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Lol literally when i send people my face they say my bones carry me and my soft features are lacking. Legit it's the opposite

This is what most ppl say when i send my face
Harmonypill is brutal

The guy u posted doesn't prove bloat is cope. It proves that boneless people can't look angular. It doesn't prove people with bones can't get bloated

But lil incel nerds with no attention span like you don't even wanna have proper discussions. Just useless little discussions with 0 iq involved

Not the point. The point is bloat is actually real
The point is if u can’t see ur bones at a healthy bf% it’s not that ur bloated it’s that ur boneless.

The point is if u can’t see ur bones at a healthy bf% it’s not that ur bloated it’s that ur boneless.
Then why do i look angular as shit at 12% and literally get told my bones are amazing by everyone here and got complimented on my jaw in real life by normies numerous times

@BrahminBoss

elaborate on what you mean when you say “can’t see bones”

Are you referring to hollow cheeks or recession jfl :lul: