This is gotta be the most retarded opinion on mewing

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
There is a pretty truecel looking guy on youtube called "Never give up",that just made a video,called "Being ugly,my experience" like a year ago,where he talked about his experience as a truecel,as you can judge by the name
The video went pretty viral,and people started suggesting him help
He just made a video a week ago or so,where he shared his opinion on the advice he received
The most recommended advice he received was mewing,like he discusses in the video.

He already starts judging mewing by its name,calling it frustrating and annoying to even say,while not even knowing where its name came from.
He compares it to the sound cats like to make,"meowing",and thinks meowing is also what mewing was born from,like it had to do anything with it.
Just lmao

low IQ post as always you troll

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Someone drop stealth blackpills on his channel

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist and DarknLost
ogre

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Yeah this guy has absolutely no drive or intention of changing or improving himself. Even said he cant nose breathe but wont do anything to fix it.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 2 others
yea, i watched him a bit too. It's frustrating watching him absolutely dismiss every well-intended advice he gets for improving both his looks or attitude. he is the true embodiment of "it's over".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Autist, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
yea, i watched him a bit too. It's frustrating watching him absolutely dismiss every well-intended advice he gets for improving both his looks or attitude. he is the true embodiment of "it's over".
He probably has constant bluepill reinforcement in his life. Dude needs an intervention

He probably has constant bluepill reinforcement in his life. Dude needs an intervention

I adviced him to check out this site on one of his streams so it may help him look better,but he said as long as his girlfriend likes how he currently looks,he doesn't really care about worrying about it

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
As if mewing would do anything for that guy. It's over :blackpill:.

What that guy needs is a large dose of tren so at least he can appeal to the minority of women who like roidmonkeys instead of appealing to zero women like he does right now.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, xz90, Deleted member 176 and 2 others
As if mewing would do anything for that guy. It's over :blackpill:.

What that guy needs is a large dose of tren so at least he can appeal to the minority of women who like roidmonkeys instead of appealing to zero women like he does right now.

He has a gf

• +1
Reactions: Autist and jefferson
One that fucks 20 Tyrones on the side.

image-6.jpg.210a06d2cea60f96adf7760b667ab539.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jefferson, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
i doubt even hard mewing would be able to fix him. he needs to statusmaxx heavily with his YT channel.