This is how 21 year olds looked back in 1982

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Meanwhile I don’t even have facial hair

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, DeadTrees, N1666 and 4 others
I have facial hair but I shave it off because it’s too thick and it stabs my skin when it gets to a like month of growing.

Also, mirin Black Flag reference.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, Deleted member 20399 and NorwoodAscender
Meanwhile I don’t even have facial hair

Indeed. Every boomer has massive, robust forearms and big hands. Nowadays, every zoomie has disrupted T levels.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, |Daddy_Zygos|, DeadTrees and 4 others
Seriously, all of social media I see people saying that Gen Z supposedly aged so fast but I don't see it at all lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 20399 and St.TikTokcel
crazy stuff man

Indeed. Every boomer has massive, robust forearms and big hands. Nowadays, every zoomie has disrupted T levels.
Seriously what causes this?

My grandpa was a 5'5 goblin that was constantly stressed during world war 2, eating absolute shit, his ears shattered by a bomb, then being driven away from his old homeland, completly traumatized.

And that mfer still has hands the size of my head and wrists the size of my forearm.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 20399 and St.TikTokcel
I'm 2 years away from 21 and I still look 16

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Deleted member 20399

My grandpa was a 5'5 goblin that was constantly stressed during world war 2, eating absolute shit, his ears shattered by a bomb, then being driven away from his old homeland, completly traumatized.

And that mfer still has hands the size of my head and wrists the size of my forearm.
Hard labour during puberty and T levels obviously. Same applies to foids. All older foids have better fat distribution whilst every zoomie foid is an utter plank with no tits or hips.

the stuff that makes the frogs gay

I knew you‘re polish

• JFL
Reactions: Beastimmung and Deleted member 20399
I knew you‘re polish
He's from the Czech Land, but that used to be German land. Just visited his old hood Karlsbad actually.

Still beautiful, although only the German buildings are, the Czech buildings are trash lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
Same applies to foids. All older foids have better fat distribution whilst every zoomie foid is an utter plank with no tits or hips.
Wouldn't it get worse from hard labour?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Wouldn't it get worse from hard labour?
No birth control + better hormone levels.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
traci lords was getting paid fucking men on camera at age 14

Screenshot 2024 07 14 at 40416 PM

"21"