This is how girls approach and try to flirt with guys they like.. 💀

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
i had to record this even tho it’s in German the high pitched voice she’s making here is so funny I was literally rn sitting on a bench rotting here and she comes up

Believe it or not she’s older than me I’ve seen her 2 times before

I noticed she keeps looking at me the whole time since we take the same train

Today while I was waiting in the bench she sits super close and starts to ramble for hours with this voice

Just for like 40 minutes straight I did get her number tho :ogre:

Here’s more shit

Most obvious part is her holding 99% of that conversation all I was doing was giving one word answers

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, watah and 8 others

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, 5'7 zoomer and descension
@Beastimmung nigga u said it was impossible to get cold approached in Germany look at this :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
ye girls who approach always sound very shy and high pitched i noticed this too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, enchanted_elixir, Kanye West's Cousin and 6 others
ye girls who approach always sound very shy and high pitched i noticed this too
They also sit close and face their body towards you

The thing is usually girls make their voice slightly high pitched when they like a nigga to sound more feminine but she was on the extreme tbh

Guys do this too make their voice deeper

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and 4 others
i had to record this even tho it’s in German the high pitched voice she’s making here is so funny I was literally rn sitting on a bench rotting here and she comes up

Today while I was waiting in the bench she sits super close and starts to ramble for hours with this voice

View attachment 3052431

Here’s more shit
View attachment 3052447
mirin, i sit at home and play valorant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, forevergymcelling, watah and 1 other person
I can hear she is trying to sound feminine, high pitched especially at the end of sentences.

I can detect it, I heard that kind of vocal shit before

But are you not like 18-20 getting cold approached is most frequent at that age with foids on the cock carousel n shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and Iasacrko
I can hear she is trying to sound feminine, high pitched especially at the end of sentences.

I can feel it, it is familiar.

But are you not like 18-20 getting cold approached is most frequent at that age with foids on the cock carousel n shit.
I’m 20 she apperantly turned 21 today

Men also do this with women they like they make their voice deeper

The funny part is she is making it extremely high pitched she sounds like an anime character

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, bloomercel, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
everyday I have more reasons to kill myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, bloomercel and enchanted_elixir
Corrado martini mogs

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and Iasacrko
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sickdawgie, BeanletMogger and lowiqNormie
I’m 20 she apperantly turned 21 today

Men also do this with women they like they make their voice deeper

The funny part is she is making it extremely high pitched she sounds like an anime character
Yeah.

I legit never do it but yeah men do often.

Yeah man, especially with vocally easy or neutral sounding words, they adds some obvious weird high pitched overly feminine, covertly sexual tonality if you know what I mean.

View attachment 3052431

Here’s more shit
View attachment 3052447

Most obvious part is her holding 99% of that conversation all I was doing was giving one word answers
was she cute?

was she cute?
Yeah she is like a high mtb maybe low htb

I don’t wanna fox her face but she just gave me her insta I checked her stories

IMG 6447

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscensionMan98, 5'7 zoomer, bloomercel and 3 others
Yeah she is like a high mtb maybe low htb

I don’t wanna fox her face but she just gave me her insta I checked her stories

View attachment 3052472
damn nice slay, getting approached by a girl is rare where im from maybe german girls are low inhib but either way thats rare

also could you tell me more about how you know if a girl is interested, you were telling me in my thread earlier

damn nice slay, getting approached by a girl is rare where im from maybe german girls are low inhib but either way thats rare

also could you tell me more about how you know if a girl is interested, you were telling me in my thread earlier
Well as soon as u talk to her you’ll notice if she’s not interested she won’t put an effort in the conversation

Usually girls who like u literally hold 90% of the conversation also usually full attention she puts her phone away

Asks multiple questions about u has her body pointing towards you if she’s facing somewhere else it’s likely she wants to leave

Also usually girls get super nervous start stuttering constantly adjusting her clothes and hair etc

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kanye West's Cousin and serialcoper
So, why did you let her ramble for hours in German, instead of telling her you only know English?

So, why did you let her ramble for hours in German, instead of telling her you only know English?
I speak German I’m just a very shy nigga

Luckily when girls like u they will usually just hold up the whole conversation with u anyway

I just said it’s in German since only German users will understand what she’s saying

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

View attachment 3052431

Here’s more shit
View attachment 3052447

Dnr you don’t exist.

I speak German I’m just a very shy nigga

Luckily when girls like u they will usually just hold up the whole conversation with u anyway

I just said it’s in German since only German users will understand what she’s saying
You should have told her to switch to English, since most people here only know English.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, Elijah_leo and Iasacrko
  • Hmm...
That would be too autistic :forcedsmile:
Why, English is like an international language now, you could just tell her:
"I find German so primitive, so barbaric....let's talk in English, now that's a civilized language, in the future everyone will only speak English!".

• JFL
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin, Darkeningstar and Iasacrko
Why, English is like an international language now, you could just tell her:
"I find German so primitive, so barbaric....let's talk in English, now that's a civilized language, in the future everyone will only speak English!".
She was just talking about random stuff in that audio like how she was at the same place I was some days ago

How it’s her birthday and she wants to see if her best friend will remember etc

Just rambling it’s the body language and the voice and her giving her number at the end that sealed the deal for me

• +1
Well as soon as u talk to her you’ll notice if she’s not interested she won’t put an effort in the conversation

Usually girls who like u literally hold 90% of the conversation also usually full attention she puts her phone away

Asks multiple questions about u has her body pointing towards you if she’s facing somewhere else it’s likely she wants to leave

Also usually girls get super nervous start stuttering constantly adjusting her clothes and hair etc
thank you

could you also give me advice on how to approach a girl for the first time? lets say this girl i know is walking out and I'm behind her and I'd like to talk to her. What do I do exactly? I'm real shy and shit obviously

thank you

could you also give me advice on how to approach a girl for the first time? lets say this girl i know is walking out and I'm behind her and I'd like to talk to her. What do I do exactly? I'm real shy and shit obviously
You start a normal conversation with her when u see her and judge by her body language if it’s worth asking a number it’s easier if she’s ur classmate or something since she’s not completely random

Tho even if u never talked to each other if she doesn’t ever make eye contact with u during the day she probably doesn’t like u

View attachment 3052431

Here’s more shit
View attachment 3052447

staged

You start a normal conversation with her when u see her and judge by her body language if it’s worth asking a number it’s easier if she’s ur classmate or something since she’s not completely random

Tho even if u never talked to each other if she doesn’t ever make eye contact with u during the day she probably doesn’t like u
can i dm? ill explain the situation

Shit nigga I had to pay some random girl 200 euros just for her to sit and talk to me for 2 minutes so I could post here

But ppl can’t know this 🤫 :feelswhat:

View attachment 3052431

Here’s more shit
View attachment 3052447

Ist nein speiken Deutsch bhai

They also sit close and face their body towards you

The thing is usually girls make their voice slightly high pitched when they like a nigga to sound more feminine but she was on the extreme tbh

Guys do this too make their voice deeper
They also have a tendency to start complimenting you too. That's something I've noticed

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
mirin that voice bhai, felt like i could hear the bass travel through my headphones

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Iasacrko
mirin that voice bhai, felt like i could hear the bass travel through my headphones
My voice? Or hers? Tf is a bass?

View attachment 3052431

Here’s more shit
View attachment 3052447

Nice masculine german voice.:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
What's your plan to escalate the situation now that you've got her number?

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Suns9999