This is how I looksmaxxed in 1 year

Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
Hello guys I'm Allandro, today I'll show u my looksmaxxing path during this year and how I went from this

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Ops, I miss clicked JFL

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
bookmarked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403
September 2021
To this
September 2022

It's very simple, I've never been a mouth breather but I didn't know the correct position of my tongue on my palate, also I thought that it was normal for my upper teeths to touch my lower teeths so now I leave 2 millimiters of space... I've been doing it for 1 year and got very good results...

Acne pic:

I started to develop acne like 6 months ago and went to a dermatologist, this was a really bad period but I won against acne with Tretinoina cream and I'm currently taking tetralysal pills everyday.

I've been doing gymmaxx for 6 months but I didn't have the desiderd effects and my physique turned just a bit better... I lost 5 kgs tho.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22886
Add a bit of cream to the face and these jokers think it's looksmaxxing loool

Joe biden head shake 2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, virren and Danish_Retard
where can I get tret
is there a website that ships internationally

Screenshot 20221019 164558 comandroidgallery3d

Acne pic

where can I get tret
is there a website that ships internationally
Idk I got a prescription from my derm and I bought it from pharmacy

bonesmash chin

Get a jaw surgery to become terramogger. Eyes are god tier , unmoggable . The ideal phenotype

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Get a jaw surgery to become terramogger. Eyes are god tier , unmoggable . The ideal phenotype
Weird, I have ptosis in both eyes... Usually people compliment my eyes because of the colour and the shape but I don't think they are god tier.

Weird, I have ptosis in both eyes... Usually people compliment my eyes because of the colour and the shape but I don't think they are god tier.

Screenshot 20221027 102148
Screenshot 20221027 102039 comhuaweihimovieoverseas

I think u have autism. The literal fact that u cant acknowledge ur plus points is very disturbing