This is how I regulate my facial attractiveness systematically

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
My face while being lean with no water retention vs with water retention is day and night

Whenever there is a meetup with a group of friends or foid, I am in Uni fyi. I usually drink alot of water 2-3L for few days and then on the day of the event I stop drinking water and drink cold ice tea(has caffeiene) as a diuretic since it is very potent. Of course, my potassium to sodium ratio is 3:1 ideally 6000mg:2000mg, of those 6000mg(4000mg came from whole foods, 2000mg came from supplementing potassium bicarbonate taken twice a day 1000mg each in 2 tablets.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23848, mogging, NFA PB and 1 other person
imagine being some ugly asian and having a white man's pic on your looksmax profile

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sondern, babineux and Deleted member 23564
My face while being lean with no water retention vs with water retention is day and night

Whenever there is a meetup with a group of friends or foid, I am in Uni fyi. I usually drink alot of water 2-3L for few days and then on the day of the event I stop drinking water and drink cold ice tea(has caffeiene) as a diuretic since it is very potent. Of course, my potassium to sodium ratio is 3:1 ideally 6000mg:2000mg, of those 6000mg(4000mg came from whole foods, 2000mg came from supplementing potassium bicarbonate taken twice a day 1000mg each in 2 tablets.
Hey how much improvement do u see in ur face before and after?

i have 30% bf what can i expect if i reduce it all the way down to 12% if i am ‘average’ recessed?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23564
Hey how much improvement do u see in ur face before and after?
As much as Natives debloating guys the hapa kid.

My roommate mentioned it my iphone cant recognized my face

In what form do you take the pottasium bicarbonate? Powder or some type of pill?