This is how looks work in society (my theory backed by personal experience)

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Initially at first glance: looks matter 100%. Nothing else matters.

Within 5 minutes of conversation: looks matter about 80%. Personality, swag, tone of voice and body language about 20% (the worse looking you are, the more things other than looks matter).

Within a week of knowing somebody: looks matter about 65-70%. Everything else (money, status, education etc. about 30-35%. The more money and confidence the higher the percentage of the latter mattering).

After 5 years of knowing someone: looks matter about 50% and the rest about 50%. The importance of looks, arguably, never drops below 50%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10989, Deleted member 10000, Lolcel and 21 others
i speak 3 languages:
dutch, english and fluent swag

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, animo123, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
Basically, if you’re average looking or above average ish. You will benefit a lot from redpill stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 10989 and 11 others
Basically, if you’re average looking or above average ish. You will benefit a lot from redpill stuff.
Yes this is very true. Beta chadlites/borderline chads still get dumped despite looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521
When you realize personality is just tone of voice halo’d by looks

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Norwooder, Lolcel and 6 others
First weeks normies act nice but start acting up once they realize they r higher value than you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and .*my*.
Personality is also not being intimidated by women, having interests and being passionate about life. Having goals and ambitions. Personality is complicated and broad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12218, Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 11748 and 1 other person
Personality is also not being intimidated by women, having interests and being passionate about life. Having goals and ambitions. Personality is complicated and broad.
All these things develop alongside good looks

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Norwooder, Deleted member 5467 and 3 others
Yes this is very true. Beta chadlites/borderline chads still get dumped despite looks.
Yeah man attraction goes way beyond just looks, I honestly think irl attraction is a mixture of blue, red and black pill.

I’ve just seen way to many couples where the girl is better looking to think only looks matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, EverythingMaxxer, Renaissance.Chad and 3 others
Yeah man attraction goes way beyond just looks, I honestly think irl attraction is a mixture of blue, red and black pill.

I’ve just seen way to many couples where the girl is better looking to think only looks matter
Good luck trying to explain that to most users here.

• +1
He’s like 5’7
C5189E7E 6E02 4DD9 9951 2F495AD95BBE

69500337 47C4 4F98 98EB E909E6F22F07

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Good luck trying to explain that to most users here.
The REAL black pill is realising that looks aren’t the thing that’s holding you back, it’s the fact that most guys here are non NT.

I have a theory that so many people here cope with looks because it keeps them in their comfort zone

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Ricochet, EverythingMaxxer and 5 others
:feelstrash: The REAL black pill is realising that looks aren’t the thing that’s holding you back, it’s the fact that most guys here are non NT.

I have a theory that so many people here cope with looks because it keeps them in their comfort zone
Unironically high IQ take and based.
Would perform suxky sucku for you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and .*my*.
That’s claimed height. His real height is different. And stop coping you already lost your argument. Passion can come without looks.
Looks determine your personality, that’s just how it works, no cope there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 5061 and .*my*.
Unironically high IQ take and based.
Would perform suxky sucku for you
You weren’t lying about trying to get banned

Looks determine your personality, that’s just how it works, no cope there
good looks often guarantee a confident personality but for average looks, it is hit or miss
there are average NT niggas and averag autists

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
The REAL black pill is realising that looks aren’t the thing that’s holding you back, it’s the fact that most guys here are non NT.

Looks matter the most and that’s something that everyone here agrees on. But you need to be NT for life in general not just to get laid. Most people here seem to misunderstand what being NT means. Imo it means being able to talk to people and socialize.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
even if u are autistic u can get a gf. It will just be harder for u to find one. But its not impossible.

• +1
Initially at first glance: looks matter 100%. Nothing else matters.

Within 5 minutes of conversation: looks matter about 80%. Personality, swag, tone of voice and body language about 20% (the worse looking you are, the more things other than looks matter).

Within a week of knowing somebody: looks matter about 65-70%. Everything else (money, status, education etc. about 30-35%. The more money and confidence the higher the percentage of the latter mattering).

After 5 years of knowing someone: looks matter about 50% and the rest about 50%. The importance of looks, arguably, never drops below 50%.

The cope in this is - this is a view of a dude on another dude. So this shit is completely useless. Also its your personal oppinion, doesnt mean the majority of men out there think in the same way.

Also what man freaking cares about some other mans money, status, education, hobbies etc.? If the dude is not gl, he is not gl and all his accomplishments are just a different form of cope. Wow, gj someone managed to distract himself with copes like career, education, hobbies, traveling and whatnot to achieve all these artificial things that are completely futile in ones desirability towards women and are completely irrelevant for the chances of reproduction with a prime age gl woman.

No woman gets wet over a highly intelligent, rich nerd with amazing career, many hobbies, accomplishments etc. if he looks like a framelet low T beta faced manlet with NCT cuck prey eyes and recessed face. These kind of dudes might be lucky to become betabuxxers for a used up post wall cougar that sucks his money dry and makes him her personal walking wallet, who smashes him like 1x month without too much touching, let alone passion, who then uses the money of the rich guy to take shorttrips with Chadlites and Chads and smash on the side.

I couldnt care less about my friends careers, hobbies, educations etc. Id rather chill with a Chadlite who is not retarded basically and who can teach you a thing or two about women, than with a below normie looking dude, who is giga smart, with many hobbies, accomplishments etc. but is a loser with women etc.

• Hmm...
Take the swagpill

• JFL
The cope in this is - this is a view of a dude on another dude. So this shit is completely useless. Also its your personal oppinion, doesnt mean the majority of men out there think in the same way.

Also what man freaking cares about some other mans money, status, education, hobbies etc.? If the dude is not gl, he is not gl and all his accomplishments are just a different form of cope. Wow, gj someone managed to distract himself with copes like career, education, hobbies, traveling and whatnot to achieve all these artificial things that are completely futile in ones desirability towards women.

No woman gets wet over a highly intelligent, rich nerd with amazing career, many hobbies, accomplishments etc. if he looks like a framelet low T beta faced manlet with NCT cuck prey eyes and recessed face. These kind of dudes might be lucky to become betabuxxers for a used up post wall cougar that sucks his money dry and makes him her personal walking wallet, who smashes him like 1x month without too much touching, let alone passion, who then uses the money of the rich guy to take shorttrips with Chadlites and Chads and smash on the side.

I couldnt care less about my friends careers, hobbies, educations etc. Id rather chill with a Chadlite who is not retarded basically and who can teach you a thing or two about women, than with a below normie looking dude, who is giga smart, with many hobbies, accomplishments etc. but is a loser with women etc.
Okay now that your rant is over understand that I was basically talking about my feeling toward girls. I just suspect that it works vice versa too.

Okay now that your rant is over understand that I was basically talking about girls. I just suspect that it works vice versa too.
Its still a broken logic, because men will naturaly lower their standards for a woman quite significantly over time, depending on their overal success or lack thereof, in order to be able to reproduce.

Also it is important to know for what specific case with "how looks work" one is talking about. Is it just about being friends with someone or a potential partner? cause theres a big difference there.

Women do spend time and hang out with unattractive beta soylent dudes who are in the FZ, because women like to have their personal pet who gives them attention and validation at any moment they want, but they would in a million years not do the smalles sexual thing with them.

So unless youre interested in being "just friends" with some women, then your theory about importance of looks might be correct, however when it comes to being FWB or more with a woman, what you wrote about "initially and after 5 minutes" apply for ever.

• +1
Its still a broken logic, because men will naturaly lower their standards for a woman quite significantly over time, depending on their overal success or lack thereof, in order to be able to reproduce.

Also it is important to know for what specific case with "how looks work" one is talking about. Is it just about being friends with someone or a potential partner? cause theres a big difference there.

Women do spend time and hang out with unattractive beta soylent dudes who are in the FZ, because women like to have their personal pet who gives them attention and validation at any moment they want, but they would in a million years not do the smalles sexual thing with them.

So unless youre interested in being "just friends" with some women, then your theory about importance of looks might be correct, however when it comes to being FWB or more with a woman, what you wrote about "initially and after 5 minutes" apply for ever.
No I’m talking about a sexual mate

No I’m talking about a sexual mate
See the thing why your theory is flawed is- unless its a trash quality post wall woman, you wont get your foot into the door if the initial phase isnt passed, like you wrote were its 100% about looks. And one will also not pass level 2 (first 5 minutes), where as you wrote its 80% about looks ant 20% about other shit.

And because of that, it doesnt even matter about what happens after 1 week or 5 years, which I think is very logical.

Also its very rare that a woman has alot of contact to some man after 1 week even, if she is not legitimately attracted to the man in the first place.

So once again, your theory is flawed, even more so if you look around at how women are brainwashed by the day.

JBWC (just be a work colleague) unfortunately is not a thing, where women will only care 50% about some male colleagues looks after they know him for 5 years.

Esp. nowadays, why would any woman do it? If all she has to do to find attractive men, is to open one of the dating apps. Its not like theres deficit for men anywhere.

Last edited:
Kevin Hart isn’t ugly
To add.
He has GIGA Status (top 0.00001%). I even know him, and i don't even watch tv.
He has GIGA Wealth (top 0.00001%). because google says he is 200x millionaire.
Above to, will compensate for manletism, I think/assume plantifold times,

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
True this, Looks open Doors personality keeps you inside

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, SendMePicsToRate and Renaissance.Chad

Looks are what's holding you back if you're non-NT. In other words, if you're non NT, you need top tier looks

THIS NT and having a good personality is so important looks is Just to halo your personality for first impressions

• +1
Looks are what's holding you back if you're non-NT. In other words, if you're non NT, you need top tier looks
Being NT bleeds into nearly all aspects of life, its more rewarding to try to achieve true NTness if you’re average looking.

Good looks aren’t shit if you don’t know what to say in job interviews, first impressions, daily conversations with people.

+ Your frame in motion
And a nice straight wide smile

Wow...

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back