This is how non-American women usually behave

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

No sense of entitlement/delusional/stucked up. Sometimes I forgot there are girls who are still normal in today’s world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, flippasav, pneumocystosis and 5 others
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Xangsane
Wait I'm confused she just had a normal conversation??

• +1
Reactions: exo, Deleted member 23778 and Iasacrko
How would an American woman behave?

Wait I'm confused she just had a normal conversation??
I am sorry for misleading you guys, but I thought that you guys are familiar with their attitude like having conversations with guys feel like they are just giving his chance instead of seeing it as like equal between friend or normal interactions.

Or would blame men for everything and claiming they are better than men and men are bad/useless.

I went back and forth between USA/ Europe and Japan/SEA multiple times recently and the attitudes are day and night.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
@Iasacrko Agree??

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
I am sorry for misleading you guys, but I thought that you guys are familiar with their attitude like having conversations with guys feel like they are just giving his chance instead of seeing it as like equal between friend or normal interactions.

Or would blame men for everything and claiming they are better than men and men are bad/useless.

I went back and forth between USA/ Europe and Japan/SEA multiple times recently and the attitudes are day and night.
There are more entitled chicks in the US but I would say the average woman here isn't that bad, only the types that go out and party are usually like that

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
There are more entitled chicks in the US but I would say the average woman here isn't that bad, only the types that go out and party are usually like that
Maybe Sweden moreso? @LiterallyNightwing

I thought western european women and American women were both on par with being narcy and toxic tho?

American women are weird. I almost got assaulted by a pack of black women when I went to Compton as a white nerdy MTN with Mediterranean looks.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I thought western european women and American women were both on par with being narcy and toxic tho?
In order

SWEDEN/Los Angeles>Most states in USA and the UK>Western europe>Eastern europe

not in my experience. in my experience American women are way more toxic and insufferable.

• So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma
not in my experience. in my experience American women are way more toxic and insufferable.
True. Mediterranean women are rude as well. Highly entitled.

• So Sad
In order

SWEDEN/Los Angeles>Most states in USA and the UK>Western europe>Eastern europe
So if I am from the us, then can I cold aproach in EE (poland) without the bitch having a public freakout?

No sense of entitlement/delusional/stucked up. Sometimes I forgot there are girls who are still normal in today’s world.

For some reason, the shittiest women manage to all live in America

So if I am from the us, then can I cold aproach in EE (poland) without the bitch having a public freakout?
Cultural differences but then again you will get American pass.

• Love it
Ever wonder why JBW geomaxxer are highest in Sweden?

I think being female in Nordic countries you are immune to everything given that Finnish prime minister had vulgar sex with stranger recorded not cancelled, mind you she has a husband and two kids too.

JFL
JFL
JFL

Last edited:
Cultural differences but then again you will get American pass.
IMG 9543
I just want to get a slavic stacey like this tbh. I hope I can find one that just doesn’t want a green card.

//SubSigma

View attachment 2385359
I just want to get a slavic stacey like this tbh. I hope I can find one that just doesn’t want a green card.

//SubSigma
I have a feeling like you might be ethnic?
Your preferences is really based on the white phenotype

American women are weird. I almost got assaulted by a pack of black women when I went to Compton as a white nerdy MTN with Mediterranean looks.
>White
>Mediterranean looks

I have a feeling like you might be ethnic?
Your preferences is really based on the white phenotype
Hapa, but med passing with western halo

//SubSigma

American women are complete shit. I'm currently in Turkey and I can just immediately tell that half the women aren't nearly as stuck-up as American women. It was the first thing I noticed. They're just normal. And they're cute. The other half, although not actually 50%, probably less of these, are the fashion maxxed, filler maxxed cunts, but in the US it's all that type, even if they don't look like it. If they're not fashion maxxed, then they're tattoo maxxed, or punk maxxed, or nerd maxxed. They're all fucking maxxed. Very few just normal women without some giant ego.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and SubSigma
>White
>Mediterranean looks
Greeks and romans used to consider northern europeans ethnics. They got civilized and have the white westerner halo after roman conquests. The reason why slavs are considered ethnic, despite being some of the palest whites is because they havent been civilized properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Europe and USA are pretty similar. I’d say there’s almost no difference if we’re talking about developed European countries

american women don't exist because that would imply that americans are human.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Greeks and romans used to consider northern europeans ethnics. They got civilized and have the white westerner halo after roman conquests. The reason why slavs are considered ethnic, despite being some of the palest whites is because they havent been civilized properly.
Slavs are considered white by most people. Meds aren't because of coloring and facial structure/looking like Warabs

• So Sad