RecessedChinCel

RecessedChinCel

Kraken

@Mogpogs
@8PSLcel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 17791, Broski and 3 others
Jfl they rated the landwhale a 10 and Chico a 5. It’s over for male SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, gymmaxedhorse, bignosesmallchin and 1 other person
Jfl they rated the landwhale a 10 and Chico a 5. It’s over for male SMV.
This shit is why I don’t feel bad when bitches on Omegle call me ugly, they literally call Chico a 5/10, holy fuck jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 17791 and RecessedChinCel
This shit is why I don’t feel bad when bitches on Omegle call me ugly, they literally call Chico a 5/10, holy fuck jfl
Holy shit it's almost like they wouldn't kiss the ground he walks on
I saw a becky almost bursting out CRYING because i didn't approach her today, i wonder why they unleash all the rage on the internet, it's almost like that's how foids work, they rage when they have the possibility, doing that irl would mean being seen as Crazy desperate bitch. That's how @fucclife operates too, he spent 3 Years doing mog battles with strangers online, "i'm literally more handsome than you Bro, i mog you :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: "

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, RecessedChinCel, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
Holy shit it's almost like they wouldn't kiss the ground he walks on
I saw a becky almost bursting out CRYING because i didn't approach her today, i wonder why they unleash all the rage on the internet, it's almost like that's how foids work, they rage when they have the possibility, doing that irl would mean being seen as Crazy desperate bitch. That's how @fucclife operates too, he spent 3 Years doing mog battles with strangers online, "i'm literally more handsome than you Bro, i mog you :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: "
what the fuck does that even have to do with anything he said schitzoid

ur weird as shit randomly tagging me and saying that and usually its a joke anyways but ur too low iq to understand satire

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
First guy is @Zer0/∞ ?

couldnt keep watching fucking mexican girls are retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766