This is how recessed maxilla looks from the front

B

Boxingfan

Kraken

This dudes maxilla is extremely recessed. Modified lefort 3 or death

• +1
Reactions: copefuel and Deleted member 18879
cope, he mogs

Matthew McConaughey is the most goodlooking guy with a recessed maxilla that I've ever saw... And his are a LOT recessed, but he's still a sex symbol that starred in dozens of romantic movies.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Matthew McConaughey is the most goodlooking guy with a recessed maxilla that I've ever saw... And his are a LOT recessed, but he's still a sex symbol that starred in dozens of romantic movies.
front is everything even chico and lorenzo dont have that much of FG but this forum will deny..

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, RomanianZaddy, Deleted member 8771 and 2 others
front is everything even chico and lorenzo dont have that much of FG but this forum will deny..
Yeah, front is what matters... I've met some recessed slayers in highschool, they slayed the top women with ease.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
cope, ryan gosling mogs him

cope, ryan gosling mogs him
May be, but Gosling isn't THAT recessed: only has asymmetry and downward grown chin...

May be, but Gosling isn't THAT recessed: only has asymmetry and downward grown chin...

Everyone in the comments making fun of his looks. Only a beautiful twink can get any respect in this world. If you're a man... doesn't matter if u are either money-maxxed... status-maxxed... fighter-maxxed none of it matters when you look retarded. That's life. Your maxilla is your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Boxingfan
Putin is a blackbelt in several martial arts, a ruthless dictator and stands up against the Jew World Order that's helping Gaylensky...

Yes, both are Jews, but Russia isn't run by Neonazi criminals like Ukraine is
How old are you 15-16?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
25, and I don't care if Putin wants to create his own World Order: if he takes the FUCKING DEGENERATE Western Jews I'm in on it...

Russia is a dominant potency regarding piracy and piracy hurts the Jew, so it's based and one more motive to support ROSSIYA.