This is how savage you have to be to fuck

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™

Gettin to the cake now all the hate don't phase me
Crack is a terrible drug. Incredibly addictive. This guy was clearly experiencing an intense craving for the blissful rush of dopamine that crack brings.

• Love it
Reactions: Tsukuyomi πŸŒ™
A1402A79 170C 4A4E A0A1 57B7BA52193C

XD

Crack is a terrible drug. Incredibly addictive. This guy was clearly experiencing an intense craving for the blissful rush of dopamine that crack brings.
He's a str8 hustler too though.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
greatest of all time right there

"Savage"

Hang yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Hang yourself, everyone knows you just need to have a big dick to fuck so why lie? why lie? are you paid from someone or something?
only big dick matters only that stop coping

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy
Cope, you need looks

niggers me

• Love it
Your dick size is 5.5 inches you fraud

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
No one uses the word "savage" in 2019. People who do need to be publicly executed.
Nobody anywhere uses psl terminology besides us, and even we don't use it IRL. So do people using psl terminology deserve to die because it's not popular? Autist logic

Nobody anywhere uses psl terminology besides us, and even we don't use it IRL. So do people using psl terminology deserve to die because it's not popular? Autist logic
I'm just joking bro, I'm not actually telling you to hang yourself. Don't use the word "savage" irl, or else people will see you as cringy or tryhard since it's an outdated term.

Also I use PSL terms irl, if you can use it properly it'll give you an NT boost. I've been using "its over", "ded srs", "ngl" "tbh"(normie terms), "yes bro" "no bro" "thx bro". All of them are normal terms except for "it's over", if you do decide to use it don't use it too much because you'll come off as a pessimist. I'm gonna start using "keep crying for me", "keep barking for me", and "didn't listen"(din read but irl) when I go back to school for senior year and have to defend myself from roasts.

• +1