This is how users here will look after jaw implant

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
2a3613261aa4c91cdf50cf77170c1c85  kasser mens hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel, Danish_Retard and 3 others
Jaw implants are the only way of really increase sexual market value and looking attractive.
All these osteotomies are just to correct genetical failures and make normal humans out of recessed abortions.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, bugeye, deadend and 11 others
Jaw implants are the only way of really increase sexual market value and looking attractive.
All these osteotomies are just to correct genetical failures and make normal humans out of recessed abortions.
I'd argue that a massive lower third isnt necessary if you already have somewhat decent harmony, in fact its probably one of the most redundant features tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite, Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 756
I'd argue that a massive lower third isnt necessary if you already have somewhat decent harmony, in fact its probably one of the most redundant features tbh
I have a lot of male friends, and know who has success out of them. I also went to party with a lot of guys during the last 10 years.
Without any exception the biggest 3 slayers had massive oversized jaws that look like they got a uncanny implants by eppley.
I am convinced that harmony means nothing. Looking outstanding is the way to go.
Here you can see 2 pictures from one of the guys. His laycount is way over 100, and he gets approached everytime he goes to a party. No special eyes, no harmony, no good lips, no crazy cheekbones. Just tall and gigantic robust jaw/chin.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 13367 and 1 other person
and that looks good.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I have a lot of male friends, and know who has success out of them. I also went to party with a lot of guys during the last 10 years.
Without any exception the biggest 3 slayers had massive oversized jaws that look like they got a uncanny implants by eppley.
I am convinced that harmony means nothing. Looking outstanding is the way to go.
Here you can see 2 pictures from one of the guys. His laycount is way over 100, and he gets approached everytime he goes to a party. No special eyes, no harmony, no good lips, no crazy cheekbones. Just tall and gigantic robust jaw/chin.

probably cuz he's tall

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Deleted member 4430
You can move better your bones to get better looking mandibular angles, i was talking about that with a surgeon

Have they forward growth?

yes. overall structure is most important. the guy in the photo looks like fag/unnatural coz his jaw doesnt resonate well with the rest of his face

e.g. some guys with really long nose look normal coz their face is long. but if they have a round face, need a shorter nose

People really want to have bloated jaw wider than zygos. Its over for this forum.

I

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, CursedOne, Danish_Retard and 5 others
jaw, chin, hair and height are the only things that matter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deusmaximus and Deleted member 13367
jaw, chin, hair and height are the only things that matter
Why the fuck am I smearing tretinoin on my skin then

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lutte and .👽.

Looks masc, im assuming hes also nw1

yes. overall structure is most important. the guy in the photo looks like fag/unnatural coz his jaw doesnt resonate well with the rest of his face
So you think he could not have sex with a different attractive girl every day of the week?

So you think he could not have sex with a different attractive girl every day of the week?

sure he could have sex with girls who dont mind fake looking heads i suppose

What’s this caused by? Lack of facial height, zygos, etc?
He doesnt lack anything. Who the fuck cares about having every feature 10/10 perfect. The guy can slay as many stacies as he wants. I bet with his pictures i would clean up tinder in my town.
So whats the point discussing about how very attractive guys could have more zygo or chin width.

• +1
Reactions: cutecel
sure he could have sex with girls who dont mind fake looking heads i suppose
I did tinder catfishing with this total freak, and had massive success. From high class university girls to hot primitive trash stacies. They all wanted to get fucked by a deformed roided creature.

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
He doesnt lack anything. Who the fuck cares about having every feature 10/10 perfect. The guy can slay as many stacies as he wants. I bet with his pictures i would clean up tinder in my town.
So whats the point discussing about how very attractive guys could have more zygo or chin width.
Chill, I wasn’t downplaying his attractiveness, was just genuinely asking.

anyone here got both bimax AND implants?

• +1
jokes aside, why do you think jaw implants MUST always fail? one can avoid failures by getting fucking custom designed implants.
why would someone wise enough would look like this after surgery ?
you are a fucking desperate coper tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cutecel, Albeacho and Deleted member 2729

I did tinder catfishing with this total freak, and had massive success. From high class university girls to hot primitive trash stacies. They all wanted to get fucked by a deformed roided creature.

high iq posting bro. appreciate you sharing this as it shows that theres a pretty big discrepancy in what the forum thinks women find attractive and what women ACTUALLY find attractive

op is a faggot tbh

he has a short chin. if he fixed this he would look a lot better

also I agree with you that it looks better when the bizygo is larger than or equal to the bigonial. however, it seems that women MIGHT prefer the opposite

Yep a longer chin would have him near the highest level.

• +1
Jfl if you ain't recessed custom wrapround jawimplants are probably the best looksmax you can do especially if your face and lower third lack dimorphism. Just make sure you don't end up with bigonial wider than bizygomatic but you've got to be retarded for that to happen.

• +1

Do you live in the US?

jokes aside, why do you think jaw implants MUST always fail? one can avoid failures by getting fucking custom designed implants.
why would someone wise enough would look like this after surgery ?
you are a fucking desperate coper tbh.
Can you post pictures of natural looking jaw implants?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
most people that get implants have awful harmony, the jaw doesn't match the rest of the face

• +1
Reactions: ugly-but-optimistic and tyronelite
most people take things to far

like the chicks who get collagen in their lips

you're mean to add 1mm height - max

they get their lips made 3mm bigger and it looks fucken ridiculous

less is more, gentlemen

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262