This is how you actually GET RICH QUICK!

danielmoss

danielmoss

Iron
So many people keep asking here how to get rich/millionaire - preferrably fast.

It's fucking simple. Not saying it's easy, but it's fucking simple. I will break it down.

1. Obvious one: you need to make A SHIT TON OF MONEY.

2. You need to SELL SOMETHING IN HIGH DEMAND that pays a lot - either because it has a high ticket price or a high number of sells.

3. You will either SELL A SERVICE OR A PRODUCT. Those are the only categories in the market!

4. You need to be able to SCALE! The TIME AND RESOURCE COST of your operation needs to be considerably fucking low. You need to spend $1.000 and get $100.000. Spend 1 hour and get paid thousands for that. That's called LEVERAGE!

THAT'S IT. END OF THE DAMN STORY. SEE HOW FUCKING SIMPLE IT'S?!
There's a whole lot of noise and making it complicated with this get rich talk... Stick to those 4 steps.

"Hey bro that's common sen--" SHUT THE FUCK UP!
"If it was so easy why you ain't a millio--" SHUT THE FUCK UP!
"Easier said than do-" NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY YOU FUCKING LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

Notice the people who got insanely rich in a short span of time. They all have those 4 steps in common. Bye.

• +1
Reactions: KevinDurder, bussi, veryoldcel and 3 others
Onto nothing. Aquafina

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nik.077, ZAATOP4, geenger and 3 others
Thank you i will prove it tomorrow

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Thanks for the tips. Hope it works I am broke af right now.

• +1
Reactions: danielmoss
I make more than you but that's just because I'm smarter. I'm not even smart either.
DAMN! HE MAKES MORE MONEY THAN ME! OH, NOOOOOO! 😩

I was joking. I don't give a fuck about how much money you make. I don't even know you. Have a good day.

Thanks for the tips. Hope it works I am broke af right now.
Been there. Got a shit job, spared some money and opened my business on the side. Soon enough left the job and just businessmaxxing. Way better now. Wish you the best. Tough times pass.

Been there. Got a shit job, spared some money and opened my business on the side. Soon enough left the job and just businessmaxxing. Way better now. Wish you the best. Tough times pass.
Thanks bro. Wish you the best too.

What is your business?

Just gamble
IMG 0369

• JFL
What is your business?
Digital marketing. More specifically YouTube, affiliate marketing and digital products.

• +1
Reactions: qazw
You should mention high IQ investing. You can make very good gains if you're already making some

Another greycel thinking he’s revolutionary

You should mention high IQ investing. You can make very good gains if you're already making some
Definetely. But the main thing is making a lot of money. Without a lot of money you can't invest - unless you want small returns.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Nothin' like them other motherfuckers
I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
I can make you this, baby, I can make you that

• +1
Nothin' like them other motherfuckers
I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
I can make you this, baby, I can make you that
Based song.

• Love it
Reactions: bussi
So many people keep asking here how to get rich/millionaire - preferrably fast.

It's fucking simple. Not saying it's easy, but it's fucking simple. I will break it down.

1. Obvious one: you need to make A SHIT TON OF MONEY.

2. You need to SELL SOMETHING IN HIGH DEMAND that pays a lot - either because it has a high ticket price or a high number of sells.

3. You will either SELL A SERVICE OR A PRODUCT. Those are the only categories in the market!

4. You need to be able to SCALE! The TIME AND RESOURCE COST of your operation needs to be considerably fucking low. You need to spend $1.000 and get $100.000. Spend 1 hour and get paid thousands for that. That's called LEVERAGE!

THAT'S IT. END OF THE DAMN STORY. SEE HOW FUCKING SIMPLE IT'S?!
There's a whole lot of noise and making it complicated with this get rich talk... Stick to those 4 steps.

"Hey bro that's common sen--" SHUT THE FUCK UP!
"If it was so easy why you ain't a millio--" SHUT THE FUCK UP!
"Easier said than do-" NOBODY SAID IT WAS EASY YOU FUCKING LAZY ASS MOTHERFUCKER!

Notice the people who got insanely rich in a short span of time. They all have those 4 steps in common. Bye.
deadass bro simplified dropservicing and droshipping courses to mark the most important steps

I stopped reading at "rich quick"

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari
I stopped reading at "rich quick"
Many people are skeptical about getting rich quickly, but others are achieving it in just months or a few years, often with less competence. If they can do it, so can you. Most skepticism stems from pessimism, lack of information and low self-esteem.

Starting a business (which is what you described) isn't even the first step to getting rich. You need capital to start a business, a lot of it. The first step in getting rich is investing in other people's startups that have potential. That requires much less capital.

Starting a business (which is what you described) isn't even the first step to getting rich. You need capital to start a business, a lot of it. The first step in getting rich is investing in other people's startups that have potential. That requires much less capital.
You need capital to do anything in life so I am assuming everybody understand that. That being said, if you have basic needs covered, a computer and time you can make money online nowadays with very low entry barrier. Media and content creation give you infinite leverage. I've opened 2 YouTube channels this year and monetized them quick (1st - 2 months and 2nd - 1 month) only by making videos - I didn't spend one dollar on these channels, just my time. After you build an audience you can sell them affiliate products - so you don't even need to create a product - and get paid comissions. You don't need to invest on nobody's business. You can open your own. This is one way to do it, but there's countless other ones where you don't need a lot of upfront capital just investing some time.

You need capital to do anything in life so I am assuming everybody understand that. That being said, if you have basic needs covered, a computer and time you can make money online nowadays with very low entry barrier. Media and content creation give you infinite leverage. I've opened 2 YouTube channels this year and monetized them quick (1st - 2 months and 2nd - 1 month) only by making videos - I didn't spend one dollar on these channels, just my time. After you build an audience you can sell them affiliate products - so you don't even need to create a product - and get paid comissions. You don't need to invest on nobody's business. You can open your own. This is one way to do it, but there's countless other ones where you don't need a lot of upfront capital just investing some time.
If you say so. Idk what products you can sell. You gonna craft something with sticks and leaves in your backyard? Sell something that someone can buy off another site at a higher price? Drop shipping is a middle man scam.

If you say so. Idk what products you can sell. You gonna craft something with sticks and leaves in your backyard? Sell something that someone can buy off another site at a higher price? Drop shipping is a middle man scam.
Damn, bro... Research some more, you leaving money on the table. First of all you don't need to make a physical product or even make a product.

You can sell affiliate products - like get comissions from Amazon. You can sell exclusive content for your audience on Patreon. You can write an Ebook or make a video course. People will buy stuff off your likeness if you are charismatic enough or have great content and branding.

Damn, bro... Research some more, you leaving money on the table. First of all you don't need to make a physical product or even make a product.

You can sell affiliate products - like get comissions from Amazon. You can sell exclusive content for your audience on Patreon. You can write an Ebook or make a video course. People will buy stuff off your likeness if you are charismatic enough or have great content and branding.
Commissions from Amazon is no different than being a salesman. You're trying to get others to buy products that you didn't make. Nothing wrong with that but I don't see this as very lucrative. As far as the guides - I don't have the patience to deal with people to build a charismatic persona to sell useless guides. All my wisdom I give for free. I'll stick to investing in startups.

• +1
Commissions from Amazon is no different than being a salesman. You're trying to get others to buy products that you didn't make. Nothing wrong with that but I don't see this as very lucrative. As far as the guides - I don't have the patience to deal with people to build a charismatic persona to sell useless guides. All my wisdom I give for free. I'll stick to investing in startups.
Everybody is a salesman. Everybody is selling something. Who cares I didn't make the damn product? If I use a nice shampoo and I like it and advertise my affiliate link to my audience to get some cash, what's wrong with that? lol It's a good product, I use it myself. Everybody wins. This is highly lucrative especially if you have a big audience. Selling guides don't need to be only a cash grab, you can actually make a good wholesome guide who will actually help people. I think is fine charging for it because I had to put in work to develop it, it's only fair I get paid. I am not a charitable organization. Plus through content creation I've already given too much value for free anyways...

Everybody is a salesman. Everybody is selling something. Who cares I didn't make the damn product? If I use a nice shampoo and I like it and advertise my affiliate link to my audience to get some cash, what's wrong with that? lol It's a good product, I use it myself. Everybody wins. This is highly lucrative especially if you have a big audience. Selling guides don't need to be only a cash grab, you can actually make a good wholesome guide who will actually help people. I think is fine charging for it because I had to put in work to develop it, it's only fair I get paid. I am not a charitable organization. Plus through content creation I've already given too much value for free anyways...
It works I agree. I just don't want to do it. People are too annoying. I advertise said shampoo and they start asking dumb questions like if it's safe for their children, if it's peanut free, if it's FDA approved. This approach requires dealing with the average person far more often than pretty much any other money maker - and I don't want to do that. I want to reduce the amount of interaction I have with people. Hence I rather invest. Put a thousand dollars into projects and wait 5 years for a 1000x.

• +1
It works I agree. I just don't want to do it. People are too annoying. I advertise said shampoo and they start asking dumb questions like if it's safe for their children, if it's peanut free, if it's FDA approved. This approach requires dealing with the average person far more often than pretty much any other money maker - and I don't want to do that. I want to reduce the amount of interaction I have with people. Hence I rather invest. Put a thousand dollars into projects and wait 5 years for a 1000x.
That's the thing, you don't need to do it yourself. Just hire a social media manager and they do it for you. I don't like interacting either. You can get leverage either through people, capital, code or media. I am leveraging all four. I outsource content creation (media) through people and AI (code), then make money to invest (capital). I see particularly video and music media as an investment also. Streaming is a recurring revenue source and as long as you have traffic you will get paid for it. If your media is relevant and evergreen it will just grow with time and pay you more.

I'm not a fucking jew. If I make 500k for all the surgeries I need to escape subhumanity I'm done fr.