This is how you get laid with foids for those of you who have a big cock but ugly face and or not 5’9+

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
Step 1: Have a big dick.

Step 2:
Take photos for your Tinder profile while wearing grey sweatpants, ensuring your print is clearly visible but not overtly intentional. Aim for a medium level of arousal so the size is noticeable, but the shot should still appear casual and not forced.

The photo should be full-body, ideally in a setting where it doesn’t seem like you're deliberately drawing attention to it. For example, you could take a gym photo, highlighting other aspects of your physique, like flexing to show your gains. It should seem like the print is incidental.

It should look something like this:
IMG 2646

IMG 2648

IMG 2650
IMG 2654

You could also post a video of yourself lifting weights, where the focus is on your workout, but your print is still prominent in the background.

Upload these to your Tinder profile and you'll likely attract more matches, as many women will swipe right out of interest wanting to get railed by your big cock.

You can do it with a suit too

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ZachS, Jonnyboi, distance decay and 11 others
just be packing like an arabian horse theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stalkuh, rolloftape, twojei and 16 others
Why do you have those pictures downloaded?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, stalkuh, lost222 and 30 others
Why do you have those pictures downloaded?
I just downloaded it recently to get examples “men in grey sweat pants bulge”

• +1
Reactions: chudlite

Step 2:
Take photos for your Tinder profile while wearing grey sweatpants, ensuring your print is clearly visible but not overtly intentional. Aim for a medium level of arousal so the size is noticeable, but the shot should still appear casual and not forced.

The photo should be full-body, ideally in a setting where it doesn’t seem like you're deliberately drawing attention to it. For example, you could take a gym photo, highlighting other aspects of your physique, like flexing to show your gains. It should seem like the print is incidental.

View attachment 3156444
View attachment 3156446
View attachment 3156466View attachment 3156467

You could also post a video of yourself lifting weights, where the focus is on your workout, but your print is still prominent in the background.

Upload these to your Tinder profile and you'll likely attract more matches, as many women will swipe right out of interest wanting to get railed by your big cock.

Will try. Last time I ran bulge game on tinder my account got banned. Probably because I was wearing something similar to swimmers.

I used to just run bulge game on niche freak apps which don’t ban you for that stuff.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, chudlite and can’t relate
They don't care about your cock if you're below 6'3

• Love it
Reactions: aber
They don't care about your cock if you're below 6'3
Not true. Most of my friends are girls and in fact one of the reasons they go for tall guys is because they think it comes with having a big dicks.

A foid would pick an average face average height man with visible big dick over an Asian man who is 6’3 for sex.

This isn’t for LTR it’s for getting sex on tinder / slaying

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, LegitUser and Nick.Harte

Step 2:

View attachment 3156444
View attachment 3156446

lost me at first step

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, ey88, l0athe and 6 others
Not true. Most of my friends are girls and in fact one of the reasons they go for tall guys is because they think it comes with having a big dicks.

A foid would pick an average face average height man with visible big dick over an Asian man who is 6’3 for sex.

This isn’t for LTR it’s for getting sex on tinder / slaying
This is because they value height more than dick, but also expect you to have a big cock. When you're tall, your attractiveness increases the bigger your cock is, but the same thing doesn't apply when you're short.

Height first, dick second and then your face.

Step 2:

View attachment 3156444
View attachment 3156446

You just need to be bbc tyrone

Step 2:

View attachment 3156444
View attachment 3156446

Over for growercels

Nah this wouldnt work if you are of average height and MTN, maybe you could get a MTB here and there but thats maybe

I've thought about this theory at times actually, purposefully leak your junk (edited for non big dickcels) somehow and then wait for all those messages to flow in

Maybe someone could test it out, just put a cucumber in your pants

I got a 8.6/6.7 inch but women at my country arent whores and only gilfs look at my crotch is it over?