This is how you pay for surgeries

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Take out a loan from a bank, get money from your parents will when they pass, pay back the loan

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian, Lorsss and Deleted member 3043
Isn’t as simple as u think at is, no bank is just going to throw you money at your request.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, Newguyaround, Dicklet.4.3 and 3 others
justrobabanktheory, idiot plan I prefer not to get surgeries and dont have to pay bank 20-30% more than I borrowed.

Can you use credit or something? Idk what is credit

• So Sad
Reactions: Vitruvian
I took out several credit cards to pay for my first set of surgeries last March. I hope that I can get approved to take out either more credit cards or to get a loan for my eye surgeries with Taban.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Chadelite
I took out several credit cards to pay for my first set of surgeries last March. I hope that I can get approved to take out either more credit cards or to get a loan for my eye surgeries with Taban.
Dude don’t drown yourself in debt
Isn’t as simple as u think at is, no bank is just going to throw you money at your request.
Idk about the topic but if you have a good credit score, why not?

the problem is surgeries prove nothing
and what I mean is that i.e. I personally need 100k of my currency to even consider looksmaxing
But its a very risky option, cause even if I go through each surgery/procedure I still can look subhuman as fk

and how about i.e. fillers? u pay once 5-10k and after 2 months result vanishes..

the problem is surgeries prove nothing
and what I mean is that i.e. I personally need 100k of my currency to even consider looksmaxing
But its a very risky option, cause even if I go through each surgery/procedure I still can look subhuman as fk

and how about i.e. fillers? u pay once 5-10k and after 2 months result vanishes..
100k? What are you thinking of getting? Jaw implants? Zygo implants? LL?

And fat transfers are much for effective, fillers are merely cope. I plan on getting them under my eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Take out a loan from a bank, get money from your parents will when they pass, pay back the loan
just do what parents want you to do/reach and get the money afterward theory.
This is my case tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
100k? What are you thinking of getting? Jaw implants? Zygo implants? LL?

And fat transfers are much for effective, fillers are merely cope. I plan on getting them under my eyes.
tbh expect for bones, i'll only consider fat grafting, it last and it's way safer.
for UEE only FG worth it.
for hollow under eye support tbh first try fillers.

and for jaw if yours is already fine but you need more masseters just chew hard and maybe fillers.

cheekones implants don't worth it if your are already projeted a little bit + high set tbh

tbh expect for bones, i'll only consider fat grafting, it last and it's way safer.
for UEE only FG worth it.
for hollow under eye support tbh first try fillers.

and for jaw if yours is already fine but you need more masseters just chew hard and maybe fillers.

cheekones implants don't worth it if your are already projeted a little bit + high set tbh
I want fat transfers and lower bleh. That allow would give me a 0.25PSL boost. Add on ptosis and cantho and that’s another 0.25. Worth it for me tbh ngl

• +1
What do you mean?
i can get more or less 20k for surgeries if :
I get the best mark this year
go to low bf + gym
get my car licence
find an holiday job.

basically what normal people do without beeing rewarded, but in my case since i was always lazy i never do such, but always manage to have fine marks not very nice tough.
and since i'll probably never need more than 10k it's worth it :
rhino, maybe fat graftling for UEE and that's all basically rn.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
i can get more or less 20k for surgeries if :
I get the best mark this year
go to low bf + gym
get my car licence
find an holiday job.

basically what normal people do without beeing rewarded, but in my case since i was always lazy i never do such, but always manage to have fine marks not very nice tough.
Lucky, you get paid for good grades. I have enough to cover any surgery under 15k. That would cover my eye area easily in my case. My parents may pay for my rhino because I legit have a deviated septum. I just need to convince them to let me do a rhino... that’s the hard part.

• +1
I want fat transfers and lower bleh. That allow would give me a 0.25PSL boost. Add on ptosis and cantho and that’s another 0.25. Worth it for me tbh ngl
it does, but i don't know if implant, even in your case worth it tbh.
fat grafling for UEE + some canthoplaxy and others cutting stuffs, with fillers for tear though, will be better than implants imo
Lucky, you get paid for good grades. I have enough to cover any surgery under 15k. That would cover my eye area easily in my case. My parents may pay for my rhino because I legit have a deviated septum. I just need to convince them to let me do a rhino... that’s the hard part.
same, they are ok for most surgeries if i reach these goals, but rhino... it's like the most noticeable stuff, i need to convince them that it'll look natural and nobody will notice.

• +1
Unless you're gonna hit 6 psl with your next surgery I don't see the point in going into absolute debt to go from 3 psl to 4.5 psl. You'll reach 4 psl and realize that you're just as invisible as before and now you're in massive debt jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jones, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
it does, but i don't know if implant, even in your case worth it tbh.
fat grafling for UEE + some canthoplaxy and others cutting stuffs, with fillers for tear though, will be better than implants imo
Yeah, I want to avoid implants as much as possible. Something just irks me about having something foreign in face...
Unless you're gonna hit 6 psl with your next surgery I don't see the point in going into absolute debt to go from 3 psl to 4.5 psl. You'll reach 4 psl and realize that you're just as invisible as before and now you're in massive debt jfl
Who are you talking to?

• +1
Yeah, I want to avoid implants as much as possible. Something just irks me about having something foreign in face...

Who are you talking to?
exactly the same shit : i just don't want foreign stuff in my body/face
it's not about getting to this number or smth, in my case i need to have 0 flaws and i have basically : UEE + semitic nose.
maybe if i go to low bf my UES will not be good anymore, i'll see it too.
And maybe fillers for masseters, but i hope it's fat + falim will do the stuff.

• +1
>get surgeries
>use halo effect to get bank manager to write it off
just be Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Stingray, noped and 3 others
>get surgeries
>use halo effect to get bank manager to write it off
just be Chad
chad don't even know what blackpill is, they are blackpilled by nature

it's not about getting to this number or smth, in my case i need to have 0 flaws and i have basically : UEE + semitic nose.
maybe if i go to low bf my UES will not be good anymore, i'll see it too.
And maybe fillers for masseters, but i hope it's fat + falim will do the stuff.
UEE gets worse with less bf doesn't it since it usually means you lose fat in your eye lids?
I thought you were talking to @Chico Chicowski because he needs 100k for surgeries.
I mean if he has the money to do his surgeries I don't see what's wrong with that. What the hell surgeries is he getting that's worth 100k?

Last edited:
  • +1
take out loans
file for bankruptcy

its that easy bros

he is a chad yeah, but a manlet, so it is what it is
Bro r3spond to me man.. i thought we were bros fr life. I sent u a private

• +1
just nigerian prince maxxxxx

Just wageslave for 1 year

Don't forget guys, it's all and good to set there and say "I need x amount to pay for x surgeries"

But if and when shit goes wrong, you may have to pay for revisions, and even revisions of revisions. ALWAYS keep this in mind.

I just forked out about 3K USD for a chin implant. It's fucked so it's getting removed.

I've had to pay doctors and anesthetist bills x 2, then all over again plus another surgeons fee if I want revised.

Always remember that you could be the % that gets fucked over and has to get revisions.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
Don't forget guys, it's all and good to set there and say "I need x amount to pay for x surgeries"

But if and when shit goes wrong, you may have to pay for revisions, and even revisions of revisions. ALWAYS keep this in mind.

I just forked out about 3K USD for a chin implant. It's fucked so it's getting removed.

I've had to pay doctors and anesthetist bills x 2, then all over again plus another surgeons fee if I want revised.

Always remember that you could be the % that gets fucked over and has to get revisions.

Doesnt matter, we would even give my asshole to fix my face.

No surgery for horse face

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000

What's wrong with it? I remember it looking pretty decent.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
  • +1
Reactions: Stingray
If your in school and you want to save money for surgeies you can get a part time job, it won't make loads of money but it will add up, after school you can also take a gap year and get a job to pay for surgeries, this should also give you enough time to get a surgery done and recover if it's not a huge one before uni or college

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
My friend told me is planning to take a loan of more than 100K and then leave the country :lul: ded srs

My friend told me is planning to take a loan of more than 100K and then leave the country :lul: ded srs

He is autistic. A 100k is nothing you can live from for a long time.
You need at least a million for that.

Last edited:
So do the people from the bank kill you first or do you kill your parents first?

Or does time kill you by making your plastic surgery face lookin-ass homeless, bankrupt and completely destitute for life?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and RAITEIII
He is autistic. A 100k is nothing you an live from for a long time.
You need at least a million for that.
Well he can try some business I guess :lul:

Last edited:
What's wrong with it? I remember it looking pretty decent.

It looks great in photos, but there's a persistent / chronic low grade infection going on. Basically constant mild pain / tenderness / redness. Also some small stiches abscesses which feel like little ulcers.

The only way to deal with such an infection, despite being so small is to remove the implant and allow 6 months for the tissue to heal then go for a revision.

It's brutal, both on your well being and even financially, but it's the only way to resolve.

The reason is because once a silicone / implant of sorts becomes infected even mildly, bacteria creates a biofilm on the implant which the immune system can't completely eliminate, no matter how many antibiotics you take.

Fucked hey.

It looks great in photos, but there's a persistent / chronic low grade infection going on. Basically constant mild pain / tenderness / redness. Also some small stiches abscesses which feel like little ulcers.

The only way to deal with such an infection, despite being so small is to remove the implant and allow 6 months for the tissue to heal then go for a revision.

It's brutal, both on your well being and even financially, but it's the only way to resolve.

The reason is because once a silicone / implant of sorts becomes infected even mildly, bacteria creates a biofilm on the implant which the immune system can't completely eliminate, no matter how many antibiotics you take.

Fucked hey.
I guess try a genioplasty instead maybe? Also, have you had the surgeon diagnose the infection or are you just speculating?

I guess try a genioplasty instead maybe? Also, have you had the surgeon diagnose the infection or are you just speculating?

He's not admitting there's any reasonable infection going on but he's also not deying it. When your internal suture line suddenly develops a granuloma and excretes pus 3 weeks post surgery it means there's an infection. Also accompanied by redness, tenderness and tightness all through out the implant area.

Surgeons will always generally deny an infection until they're 100% sure an implant needs to come out. Then they'll concede an infection is present.

Until then they will generally keep their spirits high despite seeing all the red flags as they want their patients to remain optimistic also.

There's no point giving a patient all of the possibe outcomes as it will just cause hundreds of questions and potentially unwarranted anxiety for them to deal with.

It makes sense.

It doesnt really work like that

the only ways are to wage slave or use your parents loot

lol gl with that, i had to go to extreme measures to convince mine.

Last edited: