*Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Yes correct ur htn

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 67869 and Deleted member 45175
why would it be? i am htn
Then that pic is you at chadlite. You have good structure and nice features. Unless in motion/person you change a lot, I would give you and your other (lean) face pics chadlite. I suggest you stop abusing roids and start fin/dut and minox at least. Balding would descend you.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Then that pic is you at chadlite. You have good structure and nice features. Unless in motion/person you change a lot, I would give you and your other (lean) face pics chadlite.
that doesnt mean dog shit, and i dont care since i dont get the women i want

• +1
that doesnt mean dog shit, and i dont care since i dont get the women i want
Which women do you want. If you descend by stupid steroid usage you will be in a far worse situation.

• +1
Which women do you want. If you descend by stupid steroid usage you will be in a far worse situation.
doesnt matter, looks dont matter all that matters is money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, socialcel and Klasik616
Money doesn’t matter for attraction dumabass
you are subhuman in looks and iq, you cant even udnerstand what i mean when i wrote that it is so over for u roblox avi retarded.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Zenis
Wrong. Looks will make you be lusted by women. Money is a multiplier because it can give you status or high class. If you don't have looks, women will see you as walking wallet. If you want the hottest women you need looks, status and money. Either that or looks and status.

But coping with roids is silly. I don't know how it is in Bolivia but Bolivian girls look fairly similar behavior wise to Spanish ones.

• +1
Wrong. Looks will make you be lusted by women. Money is a multiplier because it can give you status or high class. If you don't have looks, women will see you as walking wallet. If you want the hottest women you need looks, status and money. Either that or looks and status.

But coping with roids is silly. I don't know how it is in Bolivia but Bolivian girls look fairly similar behavior wise to Spanish ones.
i just want sex, no need for love.
money will give me everything i want + power and status

• +1

you also use or used steroids so stfu

i just want sex, no need for love.
money will give me everything i want + power and status
I can get around that, but don't try to overcompensate with roids. Steroids should be a complement to yours looks, the moment you start to damage those, you should dial back.

• +1
you also use or used steroids so stfu
I'm on 190mg/w of pharma test, don't compare. With all my years of experience, enough to mog by a good margin all naturals but still not into clear enhanced territory. I never said don't use roids, I said use them smart.

I'm on 190mg/w of pharma test, don't compare. With all my years of experience, enough to mog by a good margin all naturals but still not into clear enhanced territory. I never said don't use roids, I said use them smart.
ok i agree, ur dose is higher then trt but not high enough to be considered a blast of some sort, you must be cruising i guess

You finally understand the world
All pretty women are gold diggers, whores only want sex from GL men and that's all. No doubt why most Stacies boyfriends are rich dudes who are MTN or HTN. Foids wanna have life experience, not men. They will marry the betabuxxer. Without money you are no-one, even naturally ugly people can be respected if they have money because it means they're doing something different than others.

Last edited:
ok i agree, ur dose is higher then trt but not high enough to be considered a blast of some sort, you must be cruising i guess
My trough is around 1100, so yes. But I never blasted or intend to, I'm on TRT.

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
My trough is around 1100, so yes. But I never blasted or intend to, I'm on TRT.
trt is in a way more anabolic enviroment hormonally then a natty bcs there is no hormonal fluctuation and you always in the high end of natty test levels, so you are much enhanced then a natty would be.

• +1
Mtn appeal anywhere outside of SA

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Chad
But have some drip my guy, add cargos and a represent hoodie

Looks Chadlite. More appeal to older women I'd say :feelswhy: