This is most of you lol

Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
It’s always the aspies who cope with muh iq. But don’t have to self awareness to realize how autistic they sound

How to tell if someone is a loner with no friends
You've met someone but something seems a little off. He or she at first appears normal, but soon start to suspect the person has no friends or social life. How can you tell? Here are some common signs that a person is a loner with no friends:
  • They don't use Facebook

• They never talk about other people

• They don't tell stories about their life

• They mention taking trips alone

• The backseats of their car or vehicle is unused

• They have few pictures of themselves

• Their pictures are self taken

• They use an old, out of date cell phone (or none at all)

• They don't have plans for special dates like New Years or birthdays

• They are seemingly always available

• They text back very quickly and seem to be waiting on your messages
Loners are everywhere. Many are educated, have money, and look relatively normal. You can't tell just by looking at someone what their social life is like. Many loners, such as George Sodini, seem normal until you actually examine their lives.
Sometimes a loner is mistaken for being mysterious, which some people find interesting or attractive. They may come off as secretive. Many times, this is because they are trying to hide that they don't have much of a social life. The above noted signs are giveaways that are indicative of someone having no friends.

Quote:Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores
There is a definite correlation between being a social reject and talking (and often lying about) about having a high IQ. While normal people regularly obtain personal satisfaction through social friendships, romantic partners, and going out/having fun, those who are unwanted as friends and romantic partners, lack this source of validation and make assertions of intellectual superiority as a way of compensating for that.
Do socially isolated adults actually have higher IQs?
Some may, but most do not. In fact, most of the people who say they have a “high IQ” are quite average in terms of their ability to perform on an IQ test. Why do so many people lie about their IQ? They lie because it is the easiest way to get some relief for feeling like they have nothing that makes them special.
Socially rejected adults are often so perverse in their thinking that they think a high IQ score is something that normal people think/care about. Loners love the concept of “high IQ” because it is an innate trait that some people are born with and others are not. Of course, there is limited interest in IQ by the vast majority of society who care more about other innate traits such as good looks. Most normal people care about what they are going to do on the weekend or drama associated with their social lives, not IQ scores.
Referencing a (real or false) high IQ score let’s everyone know you are a loser who is desperate to feel special
Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:
  1. Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation

2. Have nothing to feel good about and lack self esteem

3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)

4. Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.
This type of boasting doesn't always present itself in the form of a "high IQ". Loners will also frequently hint at or declare their supposed smarts by making other common assertions, such as:
  1. That they knowing how to speak multiple languages

2. That they have a superior ability to play intellectual games (card and numbers games)

3. That they are a stock market or forex trading genius

4. That they have excellent abilities in the sciences and mathematics
All of these are similar to high IQ declarations because they indicate an innate intellectual superiority.
Socially rejected people are desperate to have others look at them and think they are special. Please note that often a high intelligence claim is also accompanied by a false assertion that they are a person who is wealthy or rich financially.

Quote:"I have no friends"
Friendless adults' lives are filled with boredom and wasted time. They look to their past with regret. Depending on the age of the loner, they may live through a vision of hope for their future, or be filled with regret for being alone through the best years of their life.
While these people live sad, depressing lives, they are not all that rare. Many seemingly normal adults have no social lives. Such loners follow routines. They get up, go to work, go home, have dinner, watch tv, play on the computer, and then go to bed. They have almost nothing to look forward to and no drama or excitement in their lives. Every day is predictable and the same.
Interestingly, loners look forward to things that regular people consider to be chores, such as going grocery shopping. It is the highlight of their day!
Loners without friends hang out at the mall alone
If you go to the mall, you'll see loners wandering around by themselves. They aren't there to shop. They aren't even window shopping. Believe it or not, they are there solely for company and entertainment. Going to the mall is something they do for pleasure. It has nothing to do with shopping, but instead is an excuse to get out of the house and be around other people.
How could a person's life be so bad that they actually walk around malls by themselves for fun? A lot of people find themselves in this situation upon the breakdown of a long term relationship or upon moving to a new city. It is surprisingly easy to find yourself bored with nobody to hang around with.
There is also a percentage of the population that has lived isolated and alone for many years. Their loneliness is not a result of a sudden event, but from years of living disconnected from society. .
Having no friends will make you miserable
If you have no friends, you have a major problem because you will be unhappy. Being alone will dominate your identity and self worth no matter how hard you try to tell yourself you "don't care".
Most adults, at a minimum, have at least one or two close friends. Through those friends they connect to other peripheral friendships. They have things going on in their lives and things to do. If you have no friends whatsoever, your life will be seriously lacking.
It is interesting to note that not all friendless adults live alone. Some are in long term relationships and marriages. While these people are not completely isolated, they still miss companionship that comes with plutonic friendships.
No guy friends to hang out with
For a lot of guys in long term relationships, they find themselves without any guy friends to hang out with. All the typical things like watching the football game with their buddies are nonexistent. While many guys can tolerate this existence, it leaves them unsatisfied and unhappy. Worse yet, when and if these unhealthy relationships eventually break down the person is left totally alone.
No girl friends to hang out with
Women also need friends outside their relationships. Things such as "girls night outs" and gossiping and talking with other women is important for girls. If a girl is isolated in a relationship she isn't getting this needed element of social interaction. As a result, she will be left unhappy.
Having a successful or close romantic relationship is not enough. People also need friends. When people in relationships only hang around with each other they are destined to be miserable. Sometimes people in close relationships isolate themselves from the world and friendships fall by the wayside.
Most people need at least one friend to be happy
Psychological studies have shown that most people need at least one close friend to be happy. It makes a huge difference to have one close person in your life versus zero. Often times, this friend is a spouse or partner. Adults with no friends or relationships whatsoever tend to be unhappy. A small percentage of these people lash out at society like George Sodini.
If you've been in a marriage or long term relationship for a while and that relationship suddenly breaks down, you may quickly find yourself totally alone. Many times the friends you had while dating have to choose who to remain friends with your spouse/significant other and ditch you.

http://www.adultsocialskills.com/

cage

Do these articles describe you?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1464 and 7 others

literally EVERYTHING applies to me hoooooooooooooooooooly shit

my signature is legit

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, SayNoToRotting, Chinko and 4 others

Same here. This guy at my job started talking out how hes fucking this girl and how hes texting her and shit. I litterally did not know how to respond to that or keep a conversation going about that shit. Nobody in my old highschool included me in conversations about that stuff or parties. Now Im 20 and its a game of catch up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
Same here. This guy at my job started talking out how hes fucking this girl and how hes texting her and shit. I litterally did not know how to respond to that or keep a conversation going about that shit. Nobody in my old highschool included me in conversations about that stuff or parties. Now Im 20 and its a game of catch up.
same im 20 and ive no one

i do the ¨fake it till you make it¨ method, i lie alot what i do in freetime so ppl actually think i have a life, i just make shit up 24/7

i have my own orbiters in my school due to beeing gymcelled and an ethnic, but none of them actually know me personally

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, SayNoToRotting and autistic_tendencies
Bookmark added

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
An error occurred

Are you BBC?

I'm 21 and I'm starting my 4th and last year of college and I literally have no one. Next year I'll get my entry level job and my life will either be over or I'll get a fresh start...

It is mostly true, but I acted liked that even when I did have friends

Last edited:
didnt read one single word jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • They don't use Facebook :yes:

• They never talk about other people :yes:

• They don't tell stories about their life :yes:

• They mention taking trips alone :no:

• The backseats of their car or vehicle is unused (don't have a car tbh) :yes:

• They have few pictures of themselves :no:

• Their pictures are self taken :yes:

• They use an old, out of date cell phone (or none at all) :no:

• They don't have plans for special dates like New Years or birthdays :yes:

• They are seemingly always available :yes:

• They text back very quickly and seem to be waiting on your messages :yes:

OP is a roastey

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and fukmylyf

my signature is legit
Shit that’s me

Like almost all of them

Wow this is so accurate it hurts to read. I have a heart attack whenever a girl asks for my Instagram. I don’t have one.

Jfl I always have to pull out the “social media wastes so much time so I deleted it all so I can be more productive” line.

Be more productive...I’m a NEET :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Zeta ascended, SayNoToRotting and 2 others
I've lived almost completely alone a vast majority of my life. No actual friends really. I'm 27.
I literally look through every person on the street, I don't look them in the eyes. I have zero chances of ever having friends because I refuse to look at people. Living isolated has twisted me into a monster.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Demir
Wow this is so accurate it hurts to read. I have a heart attack whenever a girl asks for my Instagram. I don’t have one.

Jfl I always have to pull out the “social media wastes so much time so I deleted it all so I can be more productive” line.

Be more productive...I’m a NEET :feelshaha:
lol I feel. I have one but I say I'm not active on it for the same reason.

I think it's better to have no social media at all than an account with low follows/likes. I have a friend who constantly talks to himself on twitter and it's just sad.

I hope sc takes over tbh.

Last edited:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Aids!, quinn24 and 3 others
  • They don't use Facebook :yes:

• They never talk about other people :yes:

• They don't tell stories about their life :no:

• They mention taking trips alone :no:

• The backseats of their car or vehicle is unused :no: I dont have a vehicle

• They have few pictures of themselves :no: I dont have photos of myself.

• Their pictures are self taken :no: I dont have photos.

• They use an old, out of date cell phone (or none at all) :yes: I dont have a cellphone

• They don't have plans for special dates like New Years or birthdays :yes:

• They are seemingly always available:yes:

• They text back very quickly and seem to be waiting on your messages :no: I dont have cellphone

• They use an old, out of date cell phone
you can sort of get around these with thugmaxxing.

Shaming loneliness is like laughing at a mirror.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167
aspies who cope with IQ are pretty annoying ngl

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
I'm a fucking loner, I have almost no friends. And the ones I have only play LoL with me, nothing else. But I know that normies and foids would just take pity on me if they knew. That is why I'm a master of lying. I lie all the time, about everything. When a special day comes out and people ask me what I'm gonna do, I just lie.
When people ask about my friends, I lie
When I have to explain a story or something, I lie.

Being a master of telling lies is something so fucking helpful. It helps with foids, in work and with friends. It literally will improve everything.

Look at it this way.
Would it matter if you were a 1/10 if everyone saw you as a 10/10 and only you could saw your true self? You would get the same benefits as a Gigachad even if you were not.

Start being a fucking liar guys, if any foid ever knows you are a fucking loner, their pussy will dry asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, SayNoToRotting and Demir
I'm a fucking loner, I have almost no friends. And the ones I have only play LoL with me, nothing else. But I know that normies and foids would just take pity on me if they knew. That is why I'm a master of lying. I lie all the time, about everything. When a special day comes out and people ask me what I'm gonna do, I just lie.
When people ask about my friends, I lie
When I have to explain a story or something, I lie.

Being a master of telling lies is something so fucking helpful. It helps with foids, in work and with friends. It literally will improve everything.

Look at it this way.
Wouls it matter if you were a 1/10 if everyone saw you as a 10/10 and only you could saw your true self? You would get the same benefits as a Gigachad even if you were not.

Start being a fucking liar guys, if any foid ever knows you are a fucking loner, their pussy will dry asap
wanna know a secret?

Normies do the same thing. They just been practicing longer.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, SayNoToRotting, tongue and 4 others
wanna know a secret?

Normies do the same thing. They just been practicing longer.
Fake normies do. World is full of fake normies. Incels in denial.
Real normies have a social life, go out and get pussy sometimes.

my signature is legit
bro same, i wanted to sui after reading this
It’s always the aspies who cope with muh iq. But don’t have to self awareness to realize how autistic they sound

http://www.adultsocialskills.com/

cage

Do these articles describe you?
na bro i have a high iq, its 78

Last edited:
checks all the fucking boxes expect for the "They mention taking trips alone" because i rarely leave my house

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
aspies who cope with IQ are pretty annoying ngl

Aspergatron
A guy (but much less frequently, a girl) that has Asperger's Syndrome and has no clue as to how to be socially aware.

What's worse, an Aspergatron does NOT want to improve their social capabilities, simply thinking that it's somehow impossible to be both intelligent and social (false dichotomy, yay!).

Their aspergatronic circuitry doesn't seem to allow them the capacity to be a more well-rounded human being, and thus they get stuck in an infinite loop whereby they think that all that's required for success in life is raw intellect, thereby showing that they're not as intelligent as they thought they were and thus failing at life (and thus withdrawing further into obscure hobbies).

Linux Help Forum:
Regular IT guy: "Hey guys, would you happen to know how to do the following with the 'cut' command"?
Aspergatron: said in aspergatronic robot voice "CUT IS NOT EFFICIENT!"
Regular IT guy: "Oh wow, that's really not what I asked for..."

by LemurGuy January 14, 2013

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Ritalincel

I was literally last man from my generation to get a cell phone even although I had a lot of friends at the time (I was 18)

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
those are Xjobrumours sites are pretty funny, we need an incelrumours

This hit me really hard, especially the part about going grocery shopping or to the mall just to be around people. Jfl I'm gonna rope before I reach 30 at this rate.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Guys I think OP is a faggot

muh social circle, muh friends, muh facebook

stop trying so hard to be a normie ffs it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
muh social circle, muh friends, muh facebook

stop trying so hard to be a normie ffs it doesnt matter
High IQ cel.
OP is a delusional amoeba IQ cel

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
High IQ cel.
OP is a delusional amoeba IQ cel
literally OP sounds like one of those nerds at school trying so desperately to fit in with the other kids with muh social media, muh old phone is autistic blah blah blah

OP, looks is all that matters, looks will allow you free entry into social circle and free entry into pussy

• +1
On the spot, tho I got some friends so not really a loner? But I often can’t bother meeting with them. And I don’t really brag about my IQ except the languages and science parts.

literally OP sounds like one of those nerds at school trying so desperately to fit in with the other kids with muh social media, muh old phone is autistic blah blah blah

OP, looks is all that matters, looks will allow you free entry into social circle and free entry into pussy
211BBFD6 91A5 4A08 BA62 168556E9C16B

6DEA7559 31A5 4847 B9B9 FB51AEEC1151

fuarkkkkk me

if i had a big dick i would have friends

• +1