this is NOT canada btw

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
went to do laundry and needed to get an additional key for my serviced apartment.

this is what I saw in the lobby.

their lack of self awareness and absolute disregard for looks in 2024 STILL astounds me, even though it shouldn't.

btw the pajeeta in the pink trouser legit had the most repulsive body I ever seen.

the guys were all.beard and.hairmaxxed too, and they were tall, yet I still firmly call them all sub 5s

Screenshot 20240628 201932 WhatsApp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, Tiku, Xangsane and 2 others
They are all so disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
They are all so disgusting
I cant put my finger on WHAT makes them so repulsive despite being tall fairly robust and beard and hair maxxed??

even the facial harmony was not terrible. is it the stupid clothes and sandals maybe?

or just the lack of self awareness?

• +1
Reactions: Epola
went to do laundry and needed to get an additional key for my serviced apartment.

this is what I saw in the lobby.

their lack of self awareness and absolute disregard for looks in 2024 STILL astounds me, even though it shouldn't.

btw the pajeeta in the pink trouser legit had the most repulsive body I ever seen.

the guys were all.beard and.hairmaxxed too, and they were tall, yet I still firmly call them all sub 5s

View attachment 3003289
They’re everywhere
Vermin

I cant put my finger on WHAT makes them so repulsive despite being tall fairly robust and beard and hair maxxed??

even the facial harmony was not terrible. is it the stupid clothes and sandals maybe?

or just the lack of self awareness?
they look skinny fat hence clothes look like shit on them. that's it. the culture just promotes skinny fatism.

they look skinny fat hence clothes look like shit on them. that's it. the culture just promotes skinny fatism.
It's the culture and the epigenetic from 5000 years of the culture.

I don't think it is ONLY that though, else Latinos (not southern cone or southern native) would have same failo as they r also skinny fat

I want to go to Canada but it looks bad

You could subconsciously tell they are deformed subhumans

Users who are viewing this thread

Back