This is propably the most stupid kid i have seen

K

Kreier

Bronze

Look at this, he has martial arts skills and yet he lets bullies beat him up because his skills could kill the bullies. WTF?!?!?! What's wrong with him? He is stupid that he cares about bullies. What man? If they bully him and die from his punch, then they are the ones who have provoked him first. I think someone like him doesn't deserve to learn martial arts in the first place. He is a disgrace to the martial arts community and martial arts as a sport.

• +1
Reactions: nathan and Gaygymmaxx
Hmmmm

Maybe just traumatized and couldn't activate his training

or played it off As "I let them slide"

I have a hard time believing this because it's basically Jesus behavior. But if he's serious that's kind of mogger I disagree.

Look at this, he has martial arts skills and yet he lets bullies beat him up because his skills could kill the bullies. WTF?!?!?! What's wrong with him? He is stupid that he cares about bullies. What man? If they bully him and die from his punch, then they are the ones who have provoked him first. I think someone like him doesn't deserve to learn martial arts in the first place. He is a disgrace to the martial arts community and martial arts as a sport.

maybe because its a fucking skit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Kreier
The worst thing is that he uses his skills to defend a girl, even though he is clearly extremely ugly and would never get her.

The worst thing is that he uses his skills to defend a girl, even though he is clearly extremely ugly and would never get her.
imagine setting up a kidnapping on a girl you like to fake save her just for her to friendzone you

imagine setting up a kidnapping on a girl you like to fake save her just for her to friendzone you
That's bad enough. However, he is even worse. He did not kidnap her or anything. He killed his former bullies just to save her, despite him clearly being an ugly curry. He is a cuck and a simp.

Imagine risking imprisonment for murder just to save a girl who would most likely want him thrown into acid or an active volcano alive.

My nigga, its fake

• WTF
Reactions: kalluss
That's bad enough. However, he is even worse. He did not kidnap her or anything. He killed his former bullies just to save her, despite him clearly being an ugly curry. He is a cuck and a simp.
"they end up getting married and having the most beautiful kids"
what the fuck clearly its not his child :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dumb ass nigger I hope he gets killed

My nigga, its fake
Of course, i know. The problem is that this video is made to teach men to be passive pushovers and only use violence to defend foids who would never ever want to even breath the same air as them.

Who gives a fuck about "martial arts community" or the sport u sound like a normie

Who gives a fuck about "martial arts community" or the sport u sound like a normie
What do you mean? All of those who get bullied and actuallly want to beat the crap outta their bullies should learn it.

He was just letting them bonesmash his face for gains. We'll see who looks stupid in the end when he has mogger zygos :ogre: :feelshmm:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and Kreier
And how is a curry even strong enough to kill those two other kids? It's just not possible.

• JFL
Reactions: Adelholzener
What do you mean? All of those who get bullied and actuallly want to beat the crap outta their bullies should learn it.
Yes but why do you care about the "community" or the "sport"

Yes but why do you care about the "community" or the "sport"
Well, you need the martial arts community as well as the sport in order to be able to learn it yourself. Imagine if the sport was abandoned, you would have no instructors to teach you.

How would you guys rate him?