This is quite depressing

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Kalorienbedarf 2

Been doing OMAD at around 1,500 kcal a day for a few weeks but 1,323 is too little even for me, despite being well adapted to intermittent fasting. Whatever it takes to reach single digit body fat % territory though. The tough part is maintaining it, not getting there. It would be a lot easier if I still worked out and were 20-30 lbs more lean muscle mass but it's too time consuming, considering my current life situation and since I mainly want to get that lean to improve my face. I really need to find better accommodation, so I can make bigger, less calorie dense, more satisfying meals. Rn I can't cook and don't even have access to a fridge, so it's mainly canned and processed foods and whole wheat bread besides fruit, ready-to-eat hard-boiled eggs and beer. Far from what you'd consider a healthy diet, although I still try to keep it somewhat balanced

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, UglyGod360 and ChristianChad
Just starve yourself to death theory

• +1
Reactions: FootLongDong, aBetterMii, ChristianChad and 2 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11963, UglyGod360 and Deleted member 7076
Why so lean, 17 percent should be enough for a lean face as the average man

it says your underweight but you are eating below maintenence? shouldn't you be bulking to get a higher BMI then cut bf after

Why so lean, 17 percent should be enough for a lean face as the average man
People have different fat distribution genetics. I need to get much leaner than that but then again, I'm subhuman

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin, UglyGod360 and Larpongstopper
it says your underweight but you are eating below maintenence? shouldn't you be bulking to get a higher BMI then cut bf after
BMI is meaningless. It's because I'm already leanish and don't work out but I'm not lean enough to look my "best" yet. Bulking is fucking stupid, no sane person should ever do it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, UglyGod360, Yerico7 and 3 others
single sigit bodyfat % will screw up your hormones long term, what's the point

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Yerico7 and Bewusst
BMI is meaningless. It's because I'm already leanish and don't work out but I'm not lean enough to look my "best" yet. Bulking is fucking stupid, no sane person should ever do it
muscle building is suboptimal if you aren't in a surplus, what do you mean no sane person should do it

imagine being in this shit forum to look like an average man
I need jaw surgery just to be 5/10 average. My base was 3/10 before rhino and hair transplant.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bewusst and court monarch777
muscle building is suboptimal if you aren't in a surplus, what do you mean no sane person should do it
Are you dyslexic? I don't work out

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Deleted member 7076
get on the meth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
There's a drastic difference between different online calorie calculators. Bodybuilding.com for example estimates my TDEE to be around 1,800 kcal, using the same stats

Screenshot 20210828 034514

Comparing multiple sites, I've seen anything from 1,200 to 2,200 lol. I'm seeing decent results at 1,500 kcal tho so I'll keep it there for now

• Hmm...
Reactions: UglyGod360
There's a drastic difference between different online calorie calculators. Bodybuilding.com for example estimates my TDEE to be around 1,800 kcal, using the same stats

View attachment 1290173

Comparing multiple sites, I've seen anything from 1,200 to 2,200 lol. I'm seeing decent results at 1,500 kcal tho so I'll keep it there for now
its way different for everyone. I'm 195 pounds and I eat literally 2 small-medium meals a day. I barely get hungry

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
I eat literally 2 small-medium meals a day
"Small medium meals" is highly subjective. What you consider small, someone else may feel like his stomach is bursting, eating that meal. It also depends on volume/calorie density and how satiating the food is

• Hmm...
"Small medium meals" is highly subjective. What you consider small, someone else may feel like his stomach is bursting, eating that meal. It also depends on volume/calorie density and how satiating the food is
something equating to around 2 hot pockets

something equating to around 2 hot pockets
Do you drink soda, milk, fruit juice, alcoholic beverages or consume liquid calories in any other form?

• Hmm...
Do you drink soda, milk, fruit juice, alcoholic beverages or consume liquid calories in any other form?
orange juice and goat milk, water is all I drink. soda gives me fucking heartburn :forcedsmile:

People have different fat distribution genetics. I need to get much leaner than that but then again, I'm subhuman
You probably have shit bones. How old ar you bruh?
There was recently a photo posted of a subhuman with shit bones but he was like single digit bodybuilder, yet he didn't look at all. It's all bones

Get on Ray Peat diet and overtime you will get lean on 2,500 calories. Also check your Thyroid function and maybe get on T3

orange juice and goat milk, water is all I drink. soda gives me fucking heartburn :forcedsmile:
You need to consider the calories coming from that as well

• Hmm...
You probably have shit bones. How old ar you bruh?
There was recently a photo posted of a subhuman with shit bones but he was like single digit bodybuilder, yet he didn't look at all. It's all bones
I'm 24. Shit bones or not, almost everyone looks better when lean and I want to improve what I can. Look at Christian Bale's face in the machinist. Scrawny af and anorexic body but his face had great definition and no visible fat, despite suboptimal bone structure. That's what I want

Also, leave me alone with that Ray Peat bullshit. Most of the idiots on that forum consume 3k+ kcal a day, thinking that "healing muh metabolism", "detoxifying PUFA" and bathing in sugar will make them lose weight, despite being in a massive calorie surplus. He has valid points (e.g. amino acid balance) but as far as weight management is concerned, it's all about calories in vs calories out period.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 14139, ChristianChad and 1 other person
why I dont consume alot of food
That makes no sense at all. Eat better and more and cut down on high calorie beverages, maintain a small-moderate calorie deficit and you'll feel better while losing weight

• Hmm...
That makes no sense at all. Eat better and more and cut down on high calorie beverages, maintain a small-moderate calorie deficit and you'll feel better while losing weight
orange juice and goat milk are extremely healthy. If i lose weight im gonna lose my intimidation factor that gives me a small ego boost every time I go out

You may want to try some of the recipes for soylent-like meal repleacement drinks here: https://www.completefoods.co/

Some of the recipes can be quite cost-effective depending on where you live

If youre afraid of jaw muscle degeneration you can always chew gum or smthgn

• JFL
I'm 24. Shit bones or not, almost everyone looks better when lean and I want to improve what I can. Look at Christian Bale's face in the machinist. Scrawny af and anorexic body but his face had great definition and no visible fat, despite suboptimal bone structure. That's what I want

Also, leave me alone with that Ray Peat bullshit. Most of the idiots on that forum consume 3k+ kcal a day, thinking that "healing muh metabolism", "detoxifying PUFA" and bathing in sugar will make them lose weight, despite being in a massive calorie surplus. He has valid points (e.g. amino acid balance) but as far as weight management is concerned, it's all about calories in vs calories out period.
If you increase your metabolism via good food your calorie requirements increases and it is easier to go into a deficient and also you get better body composition

If you increase your metabolism via good food your calorie requirements increases and it is easier to go into a deficient and also you get better body composition
Muh increase your metabolism. It's a meme. You can't significantly alter your metabolism with diet alone, unless you have a thyroid condition, metabolic syndrome or other medical condition to begin with, which most people don't. It's massively overblown by the Ray Peat community. As I said earlier, if I still worked out and had 20-30 lbs more muscle, I could get away with eating more, since my energy expenditure would increase. I may take it up again eventually but not in the near future

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and UglyGod360
orange juice and goat milk are extremely healthy
Debatable but they're not if you consume so much of them that it makes you fat
If i lose weight im gonna lose my intimidation factor that gives me a small ego boost every time I go out
Imagine getting an ego boost from being overweight

• Woah
You may want to try some of the recipes for soylent-like meal repleacement drinks here: https://www.completefoods.co/

Some of the recipes can be quite cost-effective depending on where you live

If youre afraid of jaw muscle degeneration you can always chew gum or smthgn
I hope you're trolling. Why would I want to use meal replacements if I can't eat much in the first place? I prefer to enjoy my one meal in the evening instead of slurping soylent or the like :soy::soy::soy:

I'm not afraid of "jaw muscle degeneration" lol, I already chew gum throughout the day and my calorie deficit isn't that big anyway

• Hmm...
Youre never gonna lose noticeable Weight with 300 calorie deficit. You gotta go hard For a few months
It takes longer but you'll still lose weight. It's also more sustainable in the long term than extreme calorie deficits. I've literally cut my body weight in half over the years without even counting calories or the intention of dieting, just eating less and listening to my body. Now it's just the finishing touch to get into single digit bf % territory. I'm already pretty lean

• Woah
Debatable but they're not if you consume so much of them that it makes you fat

Imagine getting an ego boost from being overweight
I'm pretty lean, I don't have a six pack but my forearms are vascular. I used to take steroids but now I just maintain with various prohormones.

• JFL