this is real? (subliminal audio)

N

nikicoo

Iron
the people in the comments say it works for them, Its weird because people with 18 gain up to 5 inches.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and poopoohead
I put the headphones on my dick and that grew, so if you put them on your head I see no reason why your head cant gain an extra 5 inches.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, currymunher, nikicoo and 2 others
the people in the comments say it works for them, Its weird because people with 18 gain up to 5 inches.

Yes, I've grown through the roof, I am now 8'2, be careful!! I might be too big now, over for me??

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, unailooksmax23, Deleted member 16357 and 1 other person
No. All YouTube comments are irrelevant. Those subliminal copers say they get results from the purple eye subliminal…

also does this even have subliminals? It says binaural beats. Anyway, how would this work? The range of hz which stimulates the pituitary is 0-4 hz. :lul:

Yes it works but you must listen to it for 22 hours of the day otherwise it won't work, good luck I gained 7 inches from this and now I mog everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Eren
I'm going to listen to this audio while I go to the bathroom, while I go to school, eating with my family, so everyone will think I'm an asshole but when they see that I grew 3 feet everything will be fine <3

cope culture is fascinating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066 and Fgsfds
How retarded are you to think a frequency will make you grow

• +1
Reactions: N1666
How retarded are you to think a frequency will make you grow I don't know, so many people saying that with an audio it grows it made me retarded for a few momentsI don't know, so many people saying that with an audio it grows it made me retarded for a few moments
I don't know, so many people saying that with an audio it grows it made me retarded for a few moments

I don't know, so many people saying that with an audio it grows it made me retarded for a few moments
because they are delusional and believe it so much in their head that it works and has made them grow.

Muh subliminal gave me Chad jawline plus hunter eyes it works