This is so disgusting how do I get rid of it?

D

Deleted member 12119

Gold
BEE054A8 4537 48AC 9334 F15C1FB75CF2

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stingray, Growth Plate, No Bones Dax and 2 others
put a spoiler next time fucking disgusting im puking intensively rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 6785 and 6 others
Are you a turk roach

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan
kys

• JFL
Reactions: ReignsChad, Johanjohan and coolguy1
Have you tried going to the beach?
Wash your face with sea water, it disinfects the skin, then expose it to the sun for an hour at least, the UV rays should kill whatever bacteria is left, do this for a week and your skin should improve, when I was a teen my acne would disappear during the summer after going to the beach several days in a row...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 13854 and 1 other person
Wash your face with sea water, it disinfects the skin, then expose it to the sun for an hour at least, the UV rays should kill whatever bacteria is left, do this for a week and your skin should improve, when I was a teen my acne would disappear during the summer after going to the beach several days in a row...
It’s from shaving. But to be honest with you, during lockdown and everything I’ve spent most
Of the past year and a half Inside. I’m thinking maybe laser and demabrasion is the only way to save it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
Isnt that just a regular pimple? lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274, Deleted member 6427 and ReignsChad
It’s from shaving. But to be honest with you, during lockdown and everything I’ve spent most
Of the past year and a half Inside. I’m thinking maybe laser and demabrasion is the only way to save it?
Shaving?
You need to moist your face first for 5-10 minutes or even longer during a shower or bath, then it's easier to shave and less likely for something to go wrong.
What do you use to shave?

Try Retin-A for 3 months and if that doesn't work go and get a prescription for Accutane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14274
You're kidding
I always feel like the beach fucks my skin up, seawater I mean

Shaving?
You need to moist your face first for 5-10 minutes or even longer during a shower or bath, then it's easier to shave and less likely for something to go wrong.
What do you use to shave?
Yeah it’s a long story but basically it was from me over irritating my skin. I shaved too much which was a mistake because I’m only used to the clipper. So I went from baby soft white skin to this fucked up blotchy shit. One side of my face has healed like 80% back but this side kind of got infected I guess. I called a demabrasion clinic and they said they can easily get rid of any sort of razor bumps/acne with a facial. Still not sure if this is safe because it may spread the infection.

You're kidding
I always feel like the beach fucks my skin up, seawater I mean
Where do you live, maybe your seawater is not good or something, here at the Black Sea the water has a salinity close to the the blood plasma, because there are many rivers who bring fresh water. The water doesn't irritate the skin, and you can keep your eyes opened(same salinity as tears).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13854
I get the same thing when I shave. Just don't shave use a hair Clippers without the guard.

Where do you live, maybe your seawater is not good or something, here at the Black Sea the water has a salinity close to the the blood plasma, because there are many rivers who bring fresh water. The water doesn't irritate the skin, and you can keep your eyes opened(same salinity as tears).
Are you from constanta

looks like you have sensitive skin and bad razor burn

get an electric razor instead

Change your pillow sheets regularly. If you wet shave make sure your skin is softened first with steam.

Why, the weather is horrible, very hot and humid...
We mainly came to see my granny and other family
Either way the weather is better than in Ireland