This is so so beautifull

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Sword fighting is so beautifull. Look at that insane Flow of movements, speed and precision. There was no room for mistake irl back then. Also that music in first video is great. I recomend you watching that.

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
OPs the type to buy replica blades and larp as a sword fighter jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Can only imagine how wet that makes girls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and Dogs
Meleeing

I imagine fighting against my avi like that. If I win I get his looks and girl fans mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Can only imagine how wet that makes girls
Keep loughing but when dudes who do this shit came to our school girls were super intrested in that. Then se fought with plastic sabers only cuts and not for the head i was fighting with chad and we our match was close.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
I imagine fighting against my avi like that. If I win I get his looks and girl fans mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mods need to ban you

LoL what a fucking degenerate. WHAT IS THE RULE THAT I BROKE RIGHT NOW, YOU MEGA FAGGOT?
NONE. I JUST FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS NIGGA

my avi mogs bro
Well, he is old right now, so this is not a fight lol. Yes, young Pitt mogs him, but you dont think that young think:OF FUCK I WISH 50 YEARS OLD BRAD PITT FUCKED ME. No, they think this way about Noen
NONE. I JUST FUCKING HATE YOUR GUTS NIGGA
Dont worry, I hate you even more, faggot

Sword fighting is so beautifull. Look at that insane Flow of movements, speed and precision. There was no room for mistake irl back then. Also that music in first video is great. I recomend you watching that.

@Pietrosiek watch these so fluent and savage the leg chop off on braveheart at around the 3:30 mark is amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQhkqUyH8kQ
Well, he is old right now, so this is not a fight lol. Yes, young Pitt mogs him, but you dont think that young think:OF FUCK I WISH 50 YEARS OLD BRAD PITT FUCKED ME. No, they think this way about Noen

Dont worry, I hate you even more, faggot
whats ur avi name i want to look at his beautiful face i cant judge of one pic

@Pietrosiek watch these so fluent and savage the leg chop off on braveheart at around the 3:30 mark is amazing

whats ur avi name i want to look at his beautiful face i cant judge of one pic

Im sorry but these are totaly unrelistic movies.

They get turned on because it reminds them of all the Chad's they see sword fighting in movies