This is the best Jack Black fart scene! Jack Black farts before jumping to attack giving away his position because the fart was loud

Jack Black

Jack Black

Legend of the Rent Free

This is a good movie, I watch it everyday. I wish Jack Black went back to making movies like this instead of Jumanji.

The fart was so good, one of the best I have ever heard. I remember the first time I watched this scene, the fart was so funny I remember laughing.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
maxresdefault.jpg

Much more farts in this video, but not as funny as Nacho Libre.

That fart was 8psl, like Jack Black used to be before eating everything in his sight and becoming the fattest thing to ever walk this earth.

That fart was 8psl, like Jack Black used to be before eating everything in his sight and becoming the fattest thing to ever walk this earth.
I wish Jack Black would go on a diet and be healthy to become PSL 8 again. But this is a selfish thought of mine because it would only benefit myself, while it would only decrease his income as he would have no more value to movie producers who only hire him for the fact he has never left the house without a candy bar in every pocket.

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back