This is THE best/most important fat loss video I’ve ever seen

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
If you could only watch one video about fat loss, this should be it.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax Refugee, Deleted member 18889, NegativeNorwood and 1 other person
Is not that hard lmao just eat on a small deficit. About 3 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight, 1 gram of fats and the rest just carbs. Is also good to have 3-4 weeks of maintenance every 4 months of dieting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
If you’re talking about the video, then why? If you have time to waste browsing looksmax but can’t watch a 17 min video that can potentially benefit every part of your life, gotta rethink your priorities.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
If you’re talking about the video, then why? If you have time to waste browsing looksmax but can’t watch a 17 min video that can potentially benefit every part of your life, gotta rethink your priorities.
ok buddy u convinced me ill watch, also my friend say i look thin af now we met after three months he randomly ask out of the blue was lifefuel for me

• Love it
Reactions: JamesHowlett
Is not that hard lmao just eat on a small deficit. About 3 grams of protein per kg of bodyweight, 1 gram of fats and the rest just carbs. Is also good to have 3-4 weeks of maintenance every 4 months of dieting.
It’s not that hard once you know what to do, this video talks about all of that.

There are many people who are clueless about this stuff but try to diet and then fail hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7