This is the best music. Anything else is Low IQ.

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)

Literally mogs all other forms of music.

Modern music is trash compared to this. This is the highest form of audio art. The composer is also a chad and stole other composers wifes.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, ZyzzReincarnate, Thushespokeofit and 2 others
Modern music is trash
> r/trashy

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Vitruvian, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person

Classic,warm,loving,

good melody, but not enough dopamine. i enjoy this, but it bores me

also muhh iq muhh high class :feelskek: look guys im so diffferent

Classic,warm,loving,

ded srs are you closet homosexual?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534 and Bengt
Aphex twin mogs

FUCK YOU THIS IS THE MOST HIGH T

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AspiringChad and Bengt
Ritalincels OSRS music mogs too ngl

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew

Modern music is trash compared to this. This is the highest form of audio art. The composer is also a chad and stole other composers wifes.

Nice dude, I apologize for doubting you tbh. I clicked the thread fully expecting Some low iq bublegum nignog bootyhole popping beats. My bad.

Classic,warm,loving,

What if I told you that song is just 4 chords being repeated over and over again while the pieces I linked have dozens of different progressions and counterpoints?
Ritalincels OSRS music mogs too ngl

What if I told you that song is just 4 chords being repeated over and over again while the pieces I linked have dozens of different progressions and counterpoints?

Aphex twin mogs

This will give shitloads of dopamine and it has a better melody

And I actually play the piano retardt. I can perform all of these pieces after maybe a week of practicing. And theyd probably be better than or equal to these recordings.

@Lifeisgood72

how many counterpoints does this one have?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 483

I've seen your pics and tbh...
If you can actually play that there's no reason why you shouldnt be drowning in tight wet prime cunt
girls would probably get soaking wet just imagining you fingering them with those piano fingers

ded srs are you closet homosexual?
Your mom is gay

"Lick me in the ass" by Mozart is my favorite

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides

this is my favorite piece of classical music

I've seen your pics and tbh...
If you can actually play that there's no reason why you shouldnt be drowning in tight wet prime cunt
girls would probably get soaking wet just imagining you fingering them with those piano fingers
A girl in my piano class legit said something along the lines of "The teacher likes you because ur, like, the best piano player in the world."

And yet she still doesnt like me. Only face attracts everything else is cope. all my pics are frauded I dont look that good in motion.And Im an acnecel and haircel so that doesnt help.

I went over to this girls house with a piano with a friend and I played Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu and they thought it was cool but didnt make them more interested in me, lol. Then they just wanted me to play basic white girl shit like river flows in you and that bullshit.
"Lick me in the ass" by Mozart is my favorite

I dont think that piece ever existed. Not a coinicdence that it wasn't "discovered" until the early 2000's.

Its just jewish propaganda to normalize degeneracy

• Woah
Reactions: The Dude Abides
High IQ thread

A girl in my piano class legit said something along the lines of "The teacher likes you because ur, like, the best piano player in the world."

And yet she still doesnt like me. Only face attracts everything else is cope. all my pics are frauded I dont look that good in motion.And Im an acnecel and haircel so that doesnt help.

I went over to this girls house with a piano with a friend and I played Chopin's Fantasie Impromptu and they thought it was cool but didnt make them more interested in me, lol. Then they just wanted me to play basic white girl shit like river flows in you and that bullshit.

I dont think that piece ever existed. Not a coinicdence that it wasn't "discovered" until the early 2000's.

Its just jewish propaganda to normalize degeneracy
Girls like to pretend they are sophisticated though.
When you get on tinder you will have a non stop supply of fanny ded srs
Mirin hard, I wish I didn't quit piano after grade 4 tbh

High IQ thread

this piece but Moravec's performance of it

I go crazy when I play the last part, when the main theme returns and its modulated into 7th chords

What if I told you that song is just 4 chords being repeated over and over again
Dude you could whip out an untuned guitar and play 4 chords and normies would cream their pant because of how starved they are of real music. Tbh we should all use this to our advantage tbh

no music for face

They only have surface level appreciation for music and art in general. They are more intrested in familiar sounds or easy to digest new sounds.They are more impressed by the performer's Chad's competence then the music itself.