This is the bluepilled shit that pisses me off and misleads young men

GreekGenes

GreekGenes

Mediterraneanmaxxed Specimen
So, I found this post by a quora user about androgenetic alopecia and it's a perfect example of how bluepilling people can be disastrous to their SMV.

It starts off by giving scientifically wrong information, namely that androgenetic alopecia is due to high TESTOSTERONE levels. This is absolutely wrong. Androgenetic alopecia occurs due to sensitivity of the androgen receptors to DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE (a byproduct of Testosterone)

Then, the author makes the unproven, data-less claim that it could be that "men with higher testosterone are more sexually succesful" and therefore prone to baldness.

And lastly, in order to make borderline NW5s feel better about the fact that they never got on Minoxidil and Fin/Dut, the author claims that being bald DOESNT EVEN MAKE YOU LESS ATTRACTIVE. (and posts a fucking samurai and some oldcel actor as proof)

THIS SHIT HAS 40 000 views.
Worst case: 40 000 young men bought into this dumb shit and did not get on proven medications against androgenetic alopecia.
Because of this shitty post 40 000 men may have lost their SMV and their chances in dating.
One little shitty thread may have created 40 000 incels :lul:

BROOTAL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, PeakIncels and PsychoH
Can you give me a tdlr of why balding happens? I didn't understand properly, I feel kinda sleepy

Can you give me a tdlr of why balding happens? I didn't understand properly, I feel kinda sleepy
different kinds of baldness but when it comes to ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA it's because of your genetics making your hair follicles more susceptible to DHT which slowly minituarises the follicles until they "die off".

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
the real red pill is it's not even the dht

different kinds of baldness but when it comes to ANDROGENETIC ALOPECIA it's because of your genetics making your hair follicles more susceptible to DHT which slowly minituarises the follicles until they "die off".
So in short it's because your genes are sensitive to dht so your hair just dies?
does it happen always, or just when you have high dht?

Just show pics of men with good facial bones, which 99% lack, and therefore they can get away with being bald.

So in short it's because your genes are sensitive to dht so your hair just dies?
does it happen always, or just when you have high dht?
men who dont have the genetic predisposition can keep their hair easily into their 80s since DHT becomes less of an issue starting as early as your 40s.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels