This is the face of a person who needs to be rated

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
This is my most recent photo with my dreads now I have a new style I will showcase in a few hrs

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241019-000556.png
    Screenshot_20241019-000556.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
This is my most recent photo with my dreads now I have a new style I will showcase in a few hrs
A 3 just because you’re black. Maybe a 4 if you’re tall enough

bro you are strong tryonelite you could reach even high tyrone with groomed facial hair, better brows and haircut, how tall are you?

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger and thugmaxxceo
Get king von dreads and u will be htn then start gangbangin & smoking blunts so u add more of that gangster appeal

why do you guys hate him so much he literally looks good jfl stop coping:forcedsmile::feelskek:
no wonder ur grey, look how upturned his eyes are and looks at that nose, also wtf going on w his colouring underneath his eyes as well. he does not look good

no wonder ur grey, look how upturned his eyes are and looks at that nose, also wtf going on w his colouring underneath his eyes as well. he does not look good
how many fucking posts i have doesn't matter you can't rate for shit dumbass upturned eyes aren't even a bad eye shape they're unique and there is nothing wrong with his coloring it's lighting stupid little fucker and his nose looks normal you're just a dumbass:pepefrown:

You look like that actress who played the black mermaid lol.

• +1
Reactions: kebinGarnett
bro you are strong tryonelite you could reach even high tyrone with groomed facial hair, better brows and haircut, how tall are you?
6 foot i know hes lying because i havent been rated that low even by white women

how many fucking posts i have doesn't matter you can't rate for shit dumbass upturned eyes aren't even a bad eye shape they're unique and there is nothing wrong with his coloring it's lighting stupid little fucker and his nose looks normal you're just a dumbass:pepefrown:
haha what a fucking idiot