This is the filler season of looksmax.org

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
since december ratings have been going down so i the scriptwriter decided to add some spice and kill of a useless side character in schery6 for shock value. this spiced up the show for a while but many users saw through it and deleted their subscriptions. now im just scripting shitposts from brahminboss nigger self hate threads from blackgymmax and amnesias slay stories to buy myself time. but in september i have scripted another roping, a doxing in november ( probably vermilioncore) and an ascension in december. this will make the show more popular and maybe my old subs will return.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30593, Deleted member 5815, AlexBrown84 and 9 others
@Marsik @Gargantuan @Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and subhuman incel
goofy ah mofo thinks he’s a screenwriter for HBO 🤪 game of thrones type shit innit bozo

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
bring back RabidRosaries

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sub0 and Deleted member 23558
Only brbbrah can save this dog shit forum

Long live curry Meeks

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yunohowitez will rope (spoilers)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
fillers got filler

• JFL
Yunohowitez will rope (spoilers)
thats predictable and the whole season arc has been leading up to that so when i say rope i mean a real surprise

thats predictable and the whole season arc has been leading up to that so when i say rope i mean a real surprise
will miss ur peat posts

• JFL
its bcuz ur weird 5'4 femboy who puts black and white dresses in his free time

Valentines Day Love GIF

damn scriptwriter ropes would end the whole saga unfinished berserk shit innit @Vermilioncore
Yeah what if God randomly roped. Would we all be homeless?

• So Sad
Ahahaha no one expected this rope so early in the season and also a main character as well am I not a genius tell me how smart I am! @Vermilioncore

• JFL
Truecel roping = series abruptly cancelled

• Hmm...
I am here to save the ratings.

• Love it
Nigga thinks he can replace L (@TRUE_CEL )💀💀
Ofcourse not. He will be the character that comes back from the dead. I will be my own unique character

Ahahaha no one expected this rope so early in the season and also a main character as well am I not a genius tell me how smart I am! @Vermilioncore
We need one more big final death at the very end of the year to end the season with a bang and set up for a major arc in the first half of next season, game of thrones type shit 💀💀💀

We need one more big final death at the very end of the year to end the season with a bang and set up for a major arc in the first half of next season, game of thrones type shit 💀💀💀
*clocks gun* yes ive thought about that too it is bizarre how similar we are *points gun at you* it is a shame only one of us can carry on

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back