This is the final arc

nigtard

nigtard

Either I make it or I don’t.I have been unlucky all my life so the odds are never in my favor but even still there is still some hope deep inside.Just a pinch but it’s there.This is probably due to my programming as well, I cannot defy it

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Darkeningstar, twojei and 1 other person
Either I make it or I don’t.I have been unlucky all my life so the odds are never in my favor but even still there is still some hope deep inside.Just a pinch but it’s there.This is probably due to my programming as well, I cannot defy it
You're not an AI

I’ve never described myself as an AI but i strangely do feel close to it.After all AIs have no soul
I barely have emotions does that make me more robotic/machinic

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
I barely have emotions does that make me more robotic/machinic
Probably but emotions don’t relate to the soul, you can barely have emotions but still have a soul.I do not have a soul, I know this because I used to have one.My soul died, there is nothin in me, I am controlled by my programming.I live through each day doing the exact same thing to the point where whenever something happens that doesn’t fit with my programming I malfunction.Thus when you are robotic you have no soul you are controlled by your programming,you are not even alive anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Probably but emotions don’t relate to the soul, you can barely have emotions but still have a soul.I do not have a soul, I know this because I used to have one.My soul died, there is nothin in me, I am controlled by my programming.I live through each day doing the exact same thing to the point where whenever something happens that doesn’t fit with my programming I malfunction.Thus when you are robotic you have no soul you are controlled by your programming,you are not even alive anymore.
So it's true that aliens designed consciousness and we actually don't have freedom over our actions like a dream I had the last year where I was a rebel against my mind programming but couldn't change the configuration because these aliens didn't wanted me to do it? :feelsahh: I feel like my time and actions are repeating every day at the same hours.

Last edited:
So it's true that aliens designed consciousness and we actually don't have freedom over our actions like a dream I had the last year where I was a rebel against my mind programming but couldn't change the configuration because these aliens didn't wanted me to do it? :feelsahh: I feel like my time and actions are repeating every day at the same hours.
Aliens don’t exist our programming is simply ingrained in us,we should never know how it or who imposed it.Life is a circle I’ve seen it all I’ll be back at this point soon the only way to escape is by blowing my brains out

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Aliens don’t exist our programming is simply ingrained in us,we should never know how it or who imposed it.Life is a circle I’ve seen it all I’ll be back at this point soon the only way to escape is by blowing my brains out
Kinda agree because like a machine cannot figure the code it was designed with our mind cannot determine externally it's own motivations to act or think in some way but this possible programming is a mark of intelligence and who we should blame for the intelligence of humans? It's nature, God, aliens... Entities who we never saw but think they exist as a necessity to complete a pointless existence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard
Good luck