THIS IS THE HAIRLINE OF A 3 YEAR GIGA ROIDER

A

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
I spent my early 20s blasting and cruising test Anavar. I’ve been on Dut and used RU on blasts. I started losing my hair at 21 and started using fin, min, and Nizoral bht after I started roidmaxxing I started using Dut instead which was much better. I haven’t seen any change in facial growth or anything either most people guess I’m in college despite being 25.

@Orc @Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: sayi and BrutalMogger
nigga what do you want us to say ohh congrats nice genetics broo congrats!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, sayi, Davidproton and 3 others
ah yes using dut on anavar my favorite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ascension124
The nice thing about Dut is you can even take it a few times a week if you want. Don’t ever forget hair is life and is very important

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BrutalMogger
The nice thing about Dut is you can even take it a few times a week if you want. Don’t ever forget hair is life and is very important

you didn’t experience the sides due to being on androgens right? Like no low libido, Brian fog, depression etc? The gear and test made up for it I’m assuming.

you didn’t experience the sides due to being on androgens right? Like no low libido, Brian fog, depression etc? The gear and test made up for it I’m assuming.
Nothing at all. Used fin as a natty and no sides. Don’t let those Propecia help faggots ever gaslight you into not taking one of the best drugs ever invented

Nothing at all. Used fin as a natty and no sides. Don’t let those Propecia help faggots ever gaslight you into not taking one of the best drugs ever invented
I take the liquid to mitigate the sides. To it’s only localized.