This is the ideal beard style

Boxingfan

Boxingfan

Kraken
Anything longer becomes a looksmin

70debd8811ec106fed06406ae6457051  short beard styles goatee styles 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
There is no ideal bead style, everyone has different types of faces that you can sculpt your beard to compliment

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Bitchwhipper2, looksseg and 4 others
True tbh ngl

I keep short stubble because I hate shaving.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and igbekele007
I keep short stubble because I hate shaving.
Your stubble is fairly long in every pic I've seen though, you have a good jaw so you should be fully clean shaven imo.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Your stubble is fairly long in every pic I've seen though, you have a good jaw so you should be fully clean shaven imo.
I started trimming it shorter than that since I'm lean now, I was keeping it longer during the bulk because my face bloates a little.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and HarrierDuBois
I started trimming it shorter than that since I'm lean now, I was keeping it longer during the bulk because my face bloates a little.
Pretty smart, I do it similarly but keep longer in winter and shorter in summer due to temperature.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Pretty smart, I do it similarly but keep longer in winter and shorter in summer due to temperature.
same goes for cutting and bulking, being leaner during the summer is more comfortable because it's easier to regulate heat if you're lighter.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
same goes for cutting and bulking, being leaner during the summer is more comfortable because it's easier to regulate heat if you're lighter.
Also you wear more clothes during winter and go shirtless more during summer.

Agree. Stubble is great because it helps to enhance lower third. Anything longer than 5 mm makes you look like a homeless person.

Women love men that can grow a good stubble, more than the beard itself, because it signals superior genetics. There's a big difference between going clean shaven because you want to vs because you can't grow a proper stubble.

It's also worth mentioning that is extremely hard to get one surgically, because it must be done with hair from the neck and cheeks to look 100% natural (beard to beard transplant). The amount of grafts that can be extracted with this technique is limited (rarely more than 1000 grafts IIRC), and most of the beard transplants that you'll see online use scalp hair, which looks like shit no matter how good the surgeon is, because the hair itself is different and grows faster than native beard hairs. So, basically the ideal candidate for this is someone with a decent, not terrible beard that needs enhancement and not a completely new beard.
The only few results of beard to beard transplants I've found still show the beard much longer in the after btw, bluepill still reigns supreme out there despite getting great surgery results.

IMO, people with ideal beard genetics are Toni Mahfud, Salludon or Jon Kortajarena, to name a few:
Toni mahfud selfie 2
Toni mahfud beard
Salludon beard
Salludon 2
Kortajarena barba 2
Young kortajarena

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Boxingfan