This is the ideal frame tbh

Unwanted

Unwanted

Hopecel
Wider than a door...

Screenshot 42

You could fit 2.5 extreme overthinkers in there

? ibn battuta had a pilgrimage with a giant group of 3abid slaves like you
Khlas kos ommak im here to relax and joke around stop givin me cortisol spikes yabn l sharmota

I don't speak Refugee/Swedish, sorry :(
"stop it, fuck your mother, I am here to relax and joke around stop giving me cortisol spikes you son of a whore"
Salam

This guy is famous in my country,he is a gangsta,lives in the country next to mine jfl

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
This guy is famous in my country,he is a gangsta,lives in the country next to mine jfl

Screenshot 44

Can't believe this guy is the same ethnicity as me incel framecel... Life ain't fair...

Odakle si ti btw?

View attachment 3435

Can't believe this guy is the same ethnicity as me incel framecel... Life ain't fair...

Odakle si ti btw?
my male cousins and relatives look like that but without the height (all manlets)... life is not fair, deal with it

my male cousins and relatives look like that but without the height (all manlets)... life is not fair, deal with it

You have seen my shoulders man, how can I deal with it? Run the reincarnation game?

You have seen my shoulders man, how can I deal with it? Run the reincarnation game?
Obviously apart from training detloid for 1-2 cms on each side, always wear tight fitting clothes because it will make them seem normal, don't train traps because then you will look even narrower.

of course if u are desperate enough you can always do clavicle lengthening and gain up to 3 cms on each shoulder for 6 cms total, but that comes with a host of problems....

of course if u are desperate enough you can always do clavicle lengthening and gain up to 3 cms on each shoulder for 6 cms total, but that comes with a host of problems....

That's what I wanted to do. Are you knowledgeable about this, can you PM me what problems?

Looks like a fridge.

ogre for fridgecels :feelshehe: