This is the longest summer

nigtard

nigtard

Its only the 25th jfl how am I meant to get through this shit.It feels like years since summer started.Its just been terrible all things considerable not one good thing has happened

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, fukmylyf, fxckz and 5 others
next summer is SLAY SUMMER

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and nathan
the shortest summer for me

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ShawarmaFilth, lowtiernormiechad and 2 others
the shortest summer for me
Thats because you are not a NEET, my day repeats every day.Twitter and .org is basically my life now

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, BrutalMogger and nathan
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darkeningstar, nigtard and BrutalMogger
I say that every year never happens
but this time it is the truth.

even the most ripe avocado can leave diarrhea behind that is my moto.

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and CoreSchizo
I am a neet
Are you an incel? Are you ugly? I don't know maybe it is my brain have I finally gave up and become schizo.Its been years since the summer started, every fucking day is the same I go to sleep at the same time I do the same thing nothing ever changes.Then at the end of the day I start feeling like shit again

• +1
Reactions: watah, Darkeningstar, BrutalMogger and 1 other person
Are you an incel? Are you ugly? I don't know maybe it is my brain have I finally gave up and become schizo.Its been years since the summer started, every fucking day is the same I go to sleep at the same time I do the same thing nothing ever changes.Then at the end of the day I start feeling like shit again
not incel just neet:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and BrutalMogger
im incel

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Darkeningstar
All summers for me are lonely incel summers

• +1
Reactions: nigtard and Darkeningstar
hobbies?
aspirations?

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Why do you live like this, what's the problem?
I have run out of energy to do anything.Simply getting out of bed is a struggle for me.After constant failures in life I have finally given up

• +1
Reactions: watah
I have run out of energy to do anything.Simply getting out of bed is a struggle for me.After constant failures in life I have finally given up
I would like to know about the failures that brought your life to this point but it's up to you whether to tell it or not