this is the most beautiful girl I have met

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit

little did i know back then that my time with her would be the best i had. little did i know that women can do much worse to you than just being sassy and not giving you sex. little did i know that there are no other girls like her. little did i know that her standards were much lower than anything after her.

and its all over. i rly should have just killed myself back then. there was no point on going on. yeah, just move on only to have your whole soul eaten away. just move on to be played by younger girls who think of you as a JOKE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Xessern, Pikabro and 12 others
Its over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, Apparition, SubhumanForever and 1 other person
She looks like shit man. Her cheekbones are so low. I rarely ever see a human being with cheekbones that are set so low on their face.

• +1
Reactions: primqwe, Bigmoneyballer, greycel and 1 other person
jfl you let that sub 4 ruin your life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and Apparition
She looks like shit man. Her cheekbones are so low. I rarely ever see a human being with cheekbones that are set so low on their face.
i think she is cute. love her chin and midface

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and TechnoBoss
She looks plain average

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer, greycel, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
I swear .org only focuses on cuteness in women and not how good her bones look.

Like users would date a double chin foid with a bulbous nose just because she looked cute

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo, Bigmoneyballer and greycel
her bones though arent bad though. she has good midface ratio, jaw and chin.

her bones though arent bad though. she has good midface ratio, jaw and chin.
Tf u on?

She has a short nose, large eyes, alpine cheeks and shrek lips
Incel sons guaranteed

• +1
Reactions: Bigmoneyballer and slimeszn3
Tf u on?

She has a short nose, large eyes, alpine cheeks and shrek lips
Incel sons guaranteed
This is how we needa choose our partners, thinking ab the children

seek help you've been posting about this woman for like a year.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel and Apparition
seek help you've been posting about this woman for like a year.
ok i will stop for now. but you gotta understand me, im a sick person

Like users would date a double chin foid with a bulbous nose just because she looked cute
Wrong, it's the opposite.
Normies care about cuteness and appeal.
.org has turned guys semi-gay, chasing masculine, FtM, bone fogger, troons

Guys here care more about genetics, than normies do. They care about bones and PSL. Normies care more about appeal

Last edited:
View attachment 3081052

little did i know back then that my time with her would be the best i had. little did i know that women can do much worse to you than just being sassy and not giving you sex. little did i know that there are no other girls like her. little did i know that her standards were much lower than anything after her.

and its all over. i rly should have just killed myself back then. there was no point on going on. yeah, just move on only to have your whole soul eaten away. just move on to be played by younger girls who think of you as a JOKE.
This bitch is super ugly bro ngl, she looks like the average stinky weird girl at my school tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Apparition
View attachment 3081052

sub5

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition and sexy
That is because you are low IQ.
i didnt know girls like my oneitis existed back then so she was basically a goddess in my eyes. couldnt understand that she had her issues which is why i fucked up. when a girl says that life has no meaning, something is up with her

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit