This is the most Bluepilled shit I’ve ever seen

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
JFl jfl jfl jfl

Just ask if a 5ft dude is beautiful. They will start saying shit and trying to evade the question

• +1
But we do need it. That's the problem with society today. We claim social justice is for everyone, but we only ever fight for women and against men. What needs to happen is for this hypocrisy to be called out.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and mido the slayer
guy on left framemogs the others tbh

But we do need it. That's the problem with society today. We claim social justice is for everyone, but we only ever fight for women and against men. What needs to happen is for this hypocrisy to be called out.
I have read a thread about what women find attractive in some sites and almost all answers are like tall,good frame,strong jaw and attractive eyes, big hands and feet (women are repulsed by small hands and feet, financially stable (aka rich)

Women are pretty much the same they like only 2 types of guys really from what I got

yes i don't respect this at all tbh

All bodies are beautiful :love: but I want a 195cm chad who has a big frame and is lean and muscular naturally but don't worry guys, I'm sure you will make some gal very happy someday :love: you're beautiful and don't let anybody tell you otherwise!!! :love::love::love:

• +1